Author Topic: Hitchhiker Rape  (Read 4986 times)

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 261
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Referrals: 133
    • Elliquiy Role Play
Hitchhiker Rape
« on: January 05, 2010, 09:27:26 PM »
Anyone have fantasies about hitchhikers? Whether picking up a hitchhiker and he rapes the woman or rapes the woman in front of her husband... Maybe pick up a female hitchhiker?

Someone's car breask down and offers them a ride to the gas station. There is clear hesitation buit it beats walking. If she refuses, get out of the car and rape her anyway...
My thoughts have destroyed me more thoroughly than any blade ever could....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Hitchhiker Rape
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 08:30:49 AM »
Here's a hitchhiking PhunPhact, Kimbrra:

Charles Manson recruited kids into his family by going out, hitchniking.  He'd stand there on the road, all rugged and swarthy, with his thumb out.  People who picked him up tended to be young, risk-takers, and open to unusual and spontaneous experiences.  He'd steer them to his desert "ranch," ply them with drugs, booze, and both voluntary and forced sex, and they'd join up.
My day is not complete until I have completely ruined somebody else's.

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
  • Referrals: 13
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 06:52:23 PM »
I like this fantasy. It seems to be the perfect way to acquire a victim. I don't hitchhike but I have seen plenty of people who do. It's a scary thing to do.

In terms of fantasy, I like the idea. I'd be walking home and it would start to rain. Along comes a knight in shining armor and offer me a lift. We get talking and before I know it, I have no idea where we are and he is stopping. It's still raining but he forces me to the back seat and has his way with me while I scream and cry, only the thunder and flashes of lightning witnessing the rape.

Or, once the rapist is aware that we are miles from any help, he revs the engine and acts all aggressive. I get spooked and start to walk faster. I don't think I would do what women in movies do and run in the middle of the road inviting to get hit. I think I'd run into the bushes if there are any in hope of finding a hiding place. It would be a perfect scene for him to start stalking/hunting then.

Offline the savage

• "Vidi, vici, veni." I saw, I conquered, I came.
  • Savage Sextraordinaire
  • Savage points? 99
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 06:56:20 PM »
I prefer to play the hitchiker who gets picked up rather than finding the victim on the side of the road.  Maybe it has something to do with the idea of violating someone who is so altruistic, that they would even help a complete stranger.  Get in the car and when she starts to drive away hold a knife to her throat directing her to a secluded area, and have my way with her in the backseat, bent over the hood what have you.  ANd as a final insult, drive off with the car.  See if she dares hitchhike home.
Dirty talk makes sex so much better.  Especially my favorites, No, Don't, Stop, Please, and You're hurting me.

Offline thehomedespot

• The Good Dr.
  • Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 43
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 10:23:51 AM »
The hitchhiker fantasy is one I've thought about, but not one I have fulfilled. I've been the one at the side of the road in the past with my car broken down, and while several men stopped to offer help, none offered a lift (of course, being a guy myself, a woman would have been my choice in victim).

On the other side, I have pulled over to help people on the side of the road, both because of the 'I am a guy, I can  help thing' and the 'I am(was) a dr/nurse/medic/lifeguard/whatever does anyone need help thing'. I've picked up a few girls from broken down cars, and while I may have fantisized about them, I also brought them all to a gas station, or home safetly. I did get a few numbers to enjoy later, but sadly, never actually played during the actual 'rescue'.
Dr. THD is here to see you now...

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 07:51:54 PM »
theHomeDespot remarks,

The hitchhiker fantasy is one I've thought about, but not one I have fulfilled.

....as opposed to ones you havefulfilled?....just kidding....!

Another creep who exploited the hitchiking scenario was Ted Bundy.  I did a lot back in the 60s.  I'm talking about thousands of miles through the South and the Southwest, just "seeing the country" and all that.  Nothing much happened, except that several gays tried to put the make on me--but nothing aggressive.

Two high points: meeting up with a geologist and spending a day as he went offroad around Death Valley, collecting mineral samples, and getting an incredible geology lesson.  And a guy who had to get to LA but was too tired to drive his Jaguar XK-E, and asked me to drive the last 200, 250 miles for him.

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 04:06:40 PM »
I have hitch hiked before. I’ve only done it alone when I went looking for the people who were meant to have hitched a ride so they can bring some gas back. It was an old couple. That could be turned into a fantasy. The old couple have a son who’s more or less crazy or a loner and they think a girl might help. Or, the son has special needs and not the type that girls go for and the poor hitchhiker is served to him as a gift.

I have no preference in being either the driver who gives a ride (lol) or the one picked up. They both fall into the “asking for trouble” category. One of my other on the road side fantasies is helping someone who’s broken down. I like to show off my skills when it comes to mending things and sometimes have a knack for finding problems and fixing them. So, I might stop by to help a nice rugged looking gentleman in a BMW (I'd not stop for others hehe) only to end up being forced into the trunk and taken for a ride. I guess that doesn’t qualify as hitch hiking though lol.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 04:27:15 PM »
Mystique, Confusious say,

No good deed go unpunished~

Serve you right!

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »
Confucius is confused :tongue2:

But the good deed resulting in rape and punishment is hot. Is it the humiliation of having misjudged the person that makes it so exquisite? Or is the fact that good Samaritans should be revered and not punished that makes it hot? I guess it is the good versus evil aspect again, the pure being defiled by the unholy that makes it a good fantasy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 261
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Referrals: 133
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 03:07:55 AM »
My thoughts have destroyed me more thoroughly than any blade ever could....

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 07:33:08 AM »
So, I might stop by to help a nice rugged looking gentleman in a BMW (I'd not stop for others hehe) only to end up being forced into the trunk and taken for a ride. I guess that doesn’t qualify as hitch hiking though lol.

:

That sounds the style of my roleplay characters... a nice gentleman  :winkz: I know the similarity is purely accidental but....wow... :daydream: this scenario aroused me and a lot  :nod:
Great concept an interesting variation.  :-bd
“Theories have four stages of acceptance:
1. This is a worthless nonsense
2. This is interesting, but perverse
3. This is true, but quite unimportant
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline Sveglio

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 27
  • Vidi, Vici, Veni
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 10:05:38 AM »
Anyone have fantasies about hitchhikers?

Definitely.  There's something very exciting about the "opportunistic" nature of the deed.

There she is, ready for the taking, I am unprepared.  I'm usually so careful so as not to get caught.  I usually enjoy a good hunt, but here she is, ready and available NOW.  I pick her up and think "how am I going to do this? where shall I take her and spring my trap?"

Unlike my other fantasies which involve a lot of cold calculation and careful preparation, the attractive hitchhiker offers a good deal of challenge and risk. The invitation to spontaneity and improvisation is thrilling.  I can see her nodding happily along to the tunes on her iPod completely oblivious while I steal a glimpse of her bare leg.  When it finally happens it will be new for both of us...but I suspect "new" in an enjoyable way only for me... :evilgrin:

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 05:36:04 PM »
Sounds like two parts adrenalin to one part androgen and one part testosterone, Sveglio!  Can I do this?  Can I get away with this?  When and where do I make my move....?

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 06:24:59 PM »
The spur of the moment seems exciting for the rapist. There was a CSI episode I think where the offender was a truck driver who used to keep his victims on ice. He was a psychopath and not into rape if I remember correctly but it gives way to another fantasy with hitchhikers.

The rapist's job is driving trucks and he drives from coast to coast allowing him a good choice of hitchhikers. He only picks them up in remote locations. He likes certain types of features on a victim. He looks sleazy and he doesn't hide it because the victim is so grateful for the ride that she overlooks these things. He seems nice and gives her a drink. Then she is out like a light only to wake up naked in the back of his truck ready for rape. Or before he gets to her destination, he wants her to pay for his kindness.

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 06:45:05 PM »
There are two comics that I know of which have truck driver rapists. I am sure one of them picks up a hitch hiker. She made herself presentable so he would stop for her and ended up being raped, gang raped and trained as a sex slave.

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 06:59:14 PM »
Long-haul (neat pun, cum to think of it) truckers have sleeper berths.  You know I used to drive those 18-wheelers, Mystie?  Nothing much ever happened to/with/for me, I'm afraid, but oh, the fantasies!  A two-man crew kidnaps a girl.  One drives, the other rapes her.  Then switch. 

Come in to a truck stop.  "Can we pay for our fuel in trade?" 
--"Whatcha got?"
--"Come look!"

Then pimp her around the truck stop......

Offline thehomedespot

• The Good Dr.
  • Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 43
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 02:44:50 PM »
theHomeDespot remarks,

The hitchhiker fantasy is one I've thought about, but not one I have fulfilled.

....as opposed to ones you havefulfilled?....just kidding....!

If we are talking about fantasies... :) Play fantasies can be as effective as real ones. Like most of us here... I think the thought of really doing it may be arousing but is to deeply placed as wrong to actually fulfill.
Dr. THD is here to see you now...

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »
Just having fun, HomeDespot!  Just having fun!

I just caught you in a slip of the tongue, I know, and I couldn't resist jumping on it.

Offline Ruthless

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 53
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »
I like this idea :D An abused runaway who finally decides it's time to get away. It's her birthday marking her as an adult and she thinks it will help her get somewhere. I would give her a ride with a promise of a better life. Then once at a truck stop, surrounded by other truckers who would be more than willing to hold her down and give it to her, she will see she has got out of the pan and into the fire. From there she will be taken her to a motel for some one-on-one training. After that, she will either be sold to the motel proprietors who will use her as a truck stop whore, or take her with me and whore her out in the back cabin. She will make up for gas costs and keeping my cock warm during the nights.
I’m the man your mother warned you about.

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 06:51:26 PM »
I must say the prospect of being forced to service other truckers and maybe even other hitchhikers is rather erotic. They could start their own little organisation of kidnapped hitchhiker rape motels.

I was also quite interested in why you'd rather have an abused runaway rather than the fresh naive girl out to see the world. I can see why one that is abused would work at being easy to defeat though perhaps since she is used to the abuse, she might have more endurance and will to escape as she once tried before falling into your clutches.

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »

I was also quite interested in why you'd rather have an abused runaway rather than the fresh naive girl out to see the world. I can see why one that is abused would work at being easy to defeat though perhaps since she is used to the abuse, she might have more endurance and will to escape as she once tried before falling into your clutches.
:

Personally I prefer strong-willed  women and the resoluteness of this type of character will undoubtedly make my fantasy more interesting.
She might have more endurance, as you noticed, and her determination to find a way to escape will be a constant challenge. And I really love challenges. :nod:

Maybe that's why I prefer strong women characters for my fantasies. :scratch:
“Theories have four stages of acceptance:
1. This is a worthless nonsense
2. This is interesting, but perverse
3. This is true, but quite unimportant
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 01:33:36 PM »
Strong will depends on a number of things. Is she trying to escape or is she trying to endure? Then again sobbing and waiting for the rapes to be over isn't exactly showing a strong will. It's more "get it over and done with" type thing. Fighting might show a strong will but fighting all the time gets a little boring too?

Anyway, I like the idea of her being trained by truckers and used to enterain other hitchhikers. It seems a little poetic.

Offline Sveglio

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 27
  • Vidi, Vici, Veni
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:05 AM »
Anyway, I like the idea of her being trained by truckers and used to enterain other hitchhikers. It seems a little poetic.

I must make it a point to read some of your poetry very soon!   :daydream:

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2010, 08:48:55 AM »
Her thumb held out for all to see, she waits for salvation,
Her eyes begging for a ride, she hopes for some compassion,
His leering eyes on the girl, a vision in the night,
Her mistake made to his delight, this ride to seal her fate.

Not exactly poetry but close enough :embarassed:

Offline Sveglio

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 27
  • Vidi, Vici, Veni
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2010, 10:09:52 AM »
Not exactly poetry but close enough :embarassed: