Author Topic: Wonder woman raped  (Read 6169 times)

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Serial Perv
  • Referrals: 4
Wonder woman raped
« on: December 22, 2009, 06:55:28 AM »
Credit to whoever found them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Serial Perv
  • Freelance Savage
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Wonder woman raped
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 10:04:45 AM »
Very interesting collection  :nod: I'm a fan of superheroines "rapes scenarios" and the pics are a perfect portrayal of the concept. Well done  :-bd
“Theories have four stages of acceptance:
1. This is a worthless nonsense
2. This is interesting, but perverse
3. This is true, but quite unimportant
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Serial Perv
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »
 :-bd Here's the link for those You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Mukkinese

• Serial Perv
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 06:14:07 PM »
I love Wonder woman bondage/rape imagery. At one time it seemed almost every second WW comic cover featured bondage of some kind, do you think DC knew what they were doing? These are great, thanks for sharing.

Offline Jokester

• Serious Customer
  • Serial Perv
  • Referrals: 20
Wonder woman - super jugs in exile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 09:09:51 PM »
Wonder Woman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ffan187

• Serial Perv
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »
I think the first is Mr. X's work.  He's a great artist.

Offline DannicaAngel

• Victim
  • Serial Perv
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 01:47:37 PM »
Infinite Girl

"Innocence" he said, while his eyes fell away and slowly slid black irises to study the mist-laden woods around him.
"Losing your innocence, is like losing a limb."
The smile that appeared on his lips was neither cold nor warm - it was colourless.
"She crippled me"
"For that, I will cripple her.

Offline DannicaAngel

• Victim
  • Serial Perv
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 01:47:59 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ms.Americana Vs the Mischief bots  1024x800  3.7 MB  25 pics
"Innocence" he said, while his eyes fell away and slowly slid black irises to study the mist-laden woods around him.
The smile that appeared on his lips was neither cold nor warm - it was colourless.
"She crippled me"

Offline DannicaAngel

• Victim
  • Serial Perv
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 01:48:26 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ms.Americana Vs The Geek  1024x800  2.7MB  19 pics
"She crippled me"

Offline DannicaAngel

• Victim
  • Serial Perv
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 01:49:08 PM »
]
The Adventures Of Dangerbabe  1216x950  3.7MB  20 pictures
"She crippled me"

Offline SID3927

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 04:35:29 AM »
The first link is down...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login fix it  :bowdown: