Author Topic: Forced to chloroform herself  (Read 3932 times)

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
  • Referrals: 0
Forced to chloroform herself
« on: October 27, 2009, 02:58:43 AM »
Chloroforming the "victim" is a pretty common concept in "rape fantasies" and so three pics I recently found made me thinking about a variation of this concept.

The man found the woman in her own home and he throw a chloroformed clothe at her threatening her to use it on herself.
The poor "victim" is terrorized. She knows chloroforming herself will help her "rapist" but his threats leave her no other choice.
So she puts the clothes on her mouth and fall unconscious. When she wakes up she find herself bound and the man is ready to have his fun with her.

Personally I found this scenario very humiliating fro the "victim". More humiliating than be chloroformed and bound by her "rapist"

What is your opinion?

Here you can see the pics I talked about.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
“Theories have four stages of acceptance:
1. This is a worthless nonsense
2. This is interesting, but perverse
3. This is true, but quite unimportant
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline bob209

• Master Torturer/Victim
  • Savage points? 85
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Forced to chloroform herself
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 06:13:10 AM »

Never thought of that one but I like it

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 05:15:48 PM »
There's a sensibility to it this approach. It potects the assailant from accidentally affecting himself!

I have always been amused at the movies (usually British, for some reason) where the assailant comes up from behind the girl, with the chloroform-soaked rag in his hand.  He reaches around her with his arm, applies the cloth to her face, and then pulls her head back against his shoulder,with her face--and the cloth--just inches from his own nose!

You'd think he'd get just as woozy as his target!  Wouldn't that be handy for the bobbies!
My day is not complete until I have completely ruined somebody else's.

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 05:30:02 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Never thought of that one but I like it
: That's why we shares out ideas  :winkz: ... to expand our "savageness"  :nod:

There's a sensibility to it this approach. It potects the assailant from accidentally affecting himself!
:
A wise tactic. I already noticed it. :nod: Victory by superior tactic, that makes a "rapist" a "Savage rapist"  :winkz:
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »
Right!  "Savage".......not stupid!
My day is not complete until I have completely ruined somebody else's.

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 01:05:49 AM »
Right!  "Savage".......not stupid!
: Indeed  :winkz: The "Savage Nation" is well known for the intelligence of its members  :-bd
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 01:07:51 AM »
It would have to be a good threat reinforced with a weapon or something or the rapist is going to find himself kicked in the gonads and the chloroformed cloth being stuck in his own face. No telling what will happen to him then :evilgrin:

If the threat is sufficient I guess a potential victim would do it if only to save her life. For me it would be scary rather than humiliating I think. The baseline for humiliating for me would be reacting to the rapist in a sexual way during the rape even while protesting. Knowing that once I have put myself out the rapist can do whatever he wants is frightening. I guess even more frightening would be if I woke up naked exactly where I was hours after I was forced to chloroform myself. Then start to receive envelops with photos in them. Can lead to some good blackmail scenes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 01:13:49 AM »
I guess even more frightening would be if I woke up naked exactly where I was hours after I was forced to chloroform myself. Then start to receive envelops with photos in them. Can lead to some good blackmail scenes.

: Wonderful scenario! It is extremely hot. The idea of taking photo of you, naked and sending envelops to you... so arousing  :winkz:
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline Endlesspie

• Perv
  • Savage points? 1
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 10:58:51 AM »
Huh.. the way I thought it worked was using a thicker cloth you only get the chloroform in the bit of it, and that's the part you're shoving directly into their face so it'd form enough of a seal to not get you.

The getting kicked part still stands though... ouch
Like a puppy with razor sharp teeth.

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 12:16:50 AM »
You make a good point Endlesspie. This looks like a good seal.

Being in bed while chloroformed looks to be easier than while standing but of course the rapist would come from behind so that kick would only come if the victim has been alerted.

Interesting fantasy. Shame there doesn't seem to be much of it in hentai.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2009, 01:21:37 AM »
The chloroforming method showed in the hot pics you posted, Mystique, is the "standard" one. It should be the standard method for our "fantasy rapist"  :winkz:

The one I described is a little unusual, an way to to make the expand the fantasy towards new concepts  :winkz:

I have many pics about chloroforming fantasy, if any of you is interested I could upload them.
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »
Lol that's true. I think I am a fan of the standard method if only for the safety of the rapist lol.

If you have pics by all means share :daydream: I need to find some hentai one :nod:

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 01:13:30 AM »
Lol that's true. I think I am a fan of the standard method if only for the safety of the rapist lol.

If you have pics by all means share :daydream: I need to find some hentai one :nod:
:
Sadly I have not found hentai pics but I have few standard pics with hot models and evil kidnappers :evilgrin:
I'll upload them soon and you find some hentai pic share them too  :winkz:

If I knew you love chloroforming scenes so much I would have used them too in our roleplays... but now I know how treating you in future  :winkz:
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 08:36:14 PM »
Lol! I usually prefer my characters to be awake during rapes but there are times a change would be required.

I was thinking about the self-chloroform situation and there are two things that came to mind. The first was that it could be quite scary and humiliating to do it herself. But then in roleplay I have found that sometimes I write that I wish the character could faint to escape the torment. So self-chloroforming could be an escape route for her rather than a humiliation. I think that is perhaps why I'd prefer the standard method of him forcing it on the victim who then struggles to stay awake thinking he'd do something awful if she were unconscious.

I think self-chloroforming would be humiliating if the victim has been conditioned to such an extent that she does it herself knowing that there is no use trying to resist.

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 11:12:41 PM »
Interesting points, Mystique.  :winkz:
It's clear the forcefull chloroforming performed by the "rapist" on the "victim" show a huge power. It is the manifestation of his unstoppable strength.

I think self-chloroforming would be humiliating if the victim has been conditioned to such an extent that she does it herself knowing that there is no use trying to resist.
That's really interesting. She has the awareness to be a helpless toy in the hands of her "rapist". She acts in such way because she know there is no salvation.

I too prefer the "victims" to be awake during rape. Chloroform is maybe useful to restrain them without problems before having the fun with them  :winkz:
But as you said there are times a change would be required  :winkz:
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
  • Referrals: 13
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 09:50:37 PM »
Interesting twist. I think the victim would have to be very frightened to do that to herself. That is almost like telling her to take her clothes off and cuff herself to the bed. Something very frightening about being unconscious in the presence of a rapist. He might take her somewhere or do something really horrible. Imagine waking up with a face full of marks. Or missing an organ like in one of those documentaries about stealing organs. 

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 261
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Referrals: 133
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 06:02:27 AM »

My thoughts have destroyed me more thoroughly than any blade ever could....

Offline brutalessons

• Virgin
  • Savage points? 1
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 02:06:22 PM »
Reality and Fantasy often clash and Chloro is not some instantaneous magic bullet. No, a single whiff will not put someone out it takes, depending on the size of your victim up to two to three minutes for the struggle to subside. That is of course sped up because the victim is struggling so hard at the beginning... taking such nice sweet deep breaths to scream... And of course, once the Chloro is removed, your victim will begin stirring again within a couple of minutes.

But those minutes can be Used by an Imaginative fellow to secure and arrange the victim, Rendering her helpless for what is to come. Another aspect is to use it for Torment, Knowing full well the disorientation and foggyness that will exist with her awakening. Pausing while she assimilates through the confusion... "Where m I... OMG I cant Move... I am naked... who...who's there... something is touching My ass... what... Noooooo" Of course, Allowing her to waken and enjoy My ministrations throughout... only to have the cloth clamped over her face again... the struggle renewed while My cock is inside... to a New awakening... a New "... Where... What... Oh Nooooo..."

A word of caution, Chloro can cause some serious headaches (almost everytime) and can potentially stop the breathing mechanism, so extreme caution should be used when playing with this. Play safe, Be prepared.

Need I really add that I am discussing this from the fantasy, consensual victim point of view?

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 12:00:22 AM »
I've only played in fantasy RP but I do like the whole idea of knowing that someone is trying to make me completely helpless to the point that he might actually kill me... The struggle from that is exciting. Never done it in real life and I doubt I ever would try. I've had a few ops in the past and I don't respond well to chemicals. But it is a hot idea for RP.

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 08:42:37 AM »
Reality and Fantasy often clash and Chloro is not some instantaneous magic bullet.
Everything on this site is about fantasy.. and fantasy alone. So you should mention "realism" and not "reality".

No, a single whiff will not put someone out it takes, depending on the size of your victim up to two to three minutes for the struggle to subside.
Even a person with a very limited knowledge in "self defense techniques" knows chloroform's effect can be easily countered, thus making its "efficiency" very limited. Once more we are just talking about fantasies hence many people just like to feature what appears "erotic" not what a real life criminal would use in such circumstances.

A word of caution, Chloro can cause some serious headaches (almost everytime) and can potentially stop the breathing mechanism, so extreme caution should be used when playing with this. Play safe, Be prepared. 
No sane individual would be so  :censored:  to use chloroform for real. If you have never read it you must know in fantasy videos and images they use a cloth with, guess what, nothing else! The Chloroform's effects" are the product of "acting capabilities"  :winkz:
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline brutalessons

• Virgin
  • Savage points? 1
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 05:07:22 PM »

Reality and Fantasy often clash and Chloro is not some instantaneous magic bullet.
Everything on this site is about fantasy.. and fantasy alone. So you should mention "realism" and not "reality". 

Everything in regards to the consensual roleplay, be it real or virtual, Yea I agree should be addressed in terms of Realism... However My comment was specifically about the differences between the Actual versus fantasy of a specific reaction to a specidfic substance, thus My choice of words

No, a single whiff will not put someone out it takes, depending on the size of your victim up to two to three minutes for the struggle to subside.
Even a person with a very limited knowledge in "self defense techniques" knows chloroform's effect can be easily countered, thus making its "efficiency" very limited. Once more we are just talking about fantasies hence many people just like to feature what appears "erotic" not what a real life criminal would use in such circumstances.

I Think I will simply go back to your "Realism"comment rather than deal with the inanity of "knowing" something versus being able to do something about it when you are outweighed and overpowered... as is the very Meat of this fantasy. While online fantasies, virtual roleplays, jaunts of the imagination do have many adherents, there are also many of us who practice Safe Sane and Consensual roleplays in the Real world... with real partners... and Realism is Vital in these as well... and the Need for Safe approachs is always a good thing. I have little interest in what appears erotic, unless I am simply viewing erotica. I will not even deign to respond to the "Criminal" comment.

No sane individual would be so  :censored:  to use chloroform for real. If you have never read it you must know in fantasy videos and images they use a cloth with, guess what, nothing else! The Chloroform's effects" are the product of "acting capabilities"  :winkz:

Yes, And no "sane" individual would agree to be tied up helpless, or play with Whips, or Knives, or Breath play, or people of the same sex or just add here whatever it is that YOU have a Limit on and declare others insane. Lets see if i can make this a bit clearer for you. I Participate in the Safe Sane and consensual act of Forced ravishment with Woman of legal age in which there are elements that may be considered to be Extreme to the common individual. Chloroform, just as other "Unsafe"  items May play a major part in the fantasies between two individuals, understanding the difference between the Real effects... and the Realism effects portrayed in fantasy videos and images allows a informed decision to be made with regards to them, whether it is Choking as in breath play ( using hands or ligatures is Not a wise move, no matter how "erotic") to the use of weapons, Force and yes drugs, all key components in the genre.

One does not simply decide to jump in with both feet and use something they are unfamiliar with... One researches... experiments (Once more with a WILLING partner) and takes precautions. I am sorry that you have never considered having a portable defibrillator handy as well as bolt cutters as a part of your normal Safe sex practices... Maybe you have never needed to concern yourself with your partners well being.

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 02:57:07 AM »
that YOU have a Limit on and declare others insane.

I haven't declared any particular individual insane. I just mentioned how illogical is to risk his/her one's own life. That's what even science and medical literature say. If you lack a sense of self-presevation and want to play Russian roulette, feel free to do so, I don't care.
There is a huge difference between agreeing to be tied, an action that can have no consequences if played safely, and the use of substances that can cause real damage.
As I said, if you like "Russian roulette" play it. You know about evolutionary selection, don't you? :winkz:
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 261
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Referrals: 133
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 01:41:57 AM »
Reality and Fantasy often clash and Chloro is not some instantaneous magic bullet. No, a single whiff will not put someone out it takes, depending on the size of your victim up to two to three minutes for the struggle to subside. That is of course sped up because the victim is struggling so hard at the beginning... taking such nice sweet deep breaths to scream... And of course, once the Chloro is removed, your victim will begin stirring again within a couple of minutes.

Sincerely thanks for the lesson... As many stories and movies as I  have seen, i likely believe the stereotypes you addressed. Nice to know its not such a perfect rape tool after all.
My thoughts have destroyed me more thoroughly than any blade ever could....