Author Topic: Feeling up girls in public?  (Read 3923 times)

Offline Stagger Lee

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
  • Referrals: 0
Feeling up girls in public?
« on: June 17, 2008, 06:53:49 AM »
Anyone here ever do this?

Yesterday, at the library, I was on one of the computers, and there is this hot librarian girl there who just started.  She looks like she might be either Italian or Brazilian, but I dunno which or if either.  She's tall, slender, black hair, large brown pools of eyes, medium sized perky tits and a cute cute ass.  She came and sat down next to me on the other computer.  I thought it was too good to be true.  Then someone needed to get on the computer opposite hers, so while she was turning to make room for that person, I put my hand on her ass while her head was turned and she was moving around.  I did a couple more times while she turned her head.  She never gave any notice of what I was doing, but I think she knew.  :)  Either she didn't want to say anything out of embarrassment or she liked it.  She didn't see distraught in either event.  I gave her a look before I left, and she looked at me with both eyes blazing....and I dunno if it meant she was angry or what, or if it was just a look. 

It's hard to tell sometimes.

Offline victim

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 107
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Feeling up girls in public?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »
LOL, be careful...that could be considered sexual assault in some parts. Eyes blazing, eh? Hmmm....she was probably pissed off, but then, why wouldn't she just move away? Interesting....

That kind of thing was super common on the trains in tokyo. Women would just expect to be gropped during rush hour.
I'll be your Achilles' heel.

Offline Wiz

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 138
  • ... if ever a Wiz there was!
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 08:43:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
.... I gave her a look before I left, and she looked at me with both eyes blazing....and I dunno if it meant she was angry or what, or if it was just a look. 
It's hard to tell sometimes.

I think that, when "she looked at me with both eyes blazing", I would have approached her, apologized for my actions and saw what response that garnered from her. Yes, you may have been rebuked for your effort but, on the other hand, you may have missed an opportunity for much more than a grope of her ass.
Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. 

Offline Stagger Lee

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 08:32:42 AM »
I honestly don't know if she felt me touch her ass.  She was wearing a pair of thick jeans and I didn't squeeze or anything, just a light touch....she might have been pissed because she knew I was perving on her.  lol.  Too bad, bitch, your hot, get over it.

I saw her again yesterday when I went back.  She didn't look at me or anything.  Women are silly.

Offline barb0uz3

• Perv
  • Savage points? 24
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »
i think she will come back  :winkz:

Offline Stagger Lee

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 11:39:12 AM »
Well, she works there, so I hope she comes back!  She could use the money!   :rotflmao:

Offline Stagger Lee

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 07:21:10 PM »
Ok so I saw her today again.

She was wearing a white blouse and a gray skirt.  She was getting ready to leave when I was coming in....so I walked out after she did, hoping to try and talk to her.  She was walking to her car, but then realized she forgot something so she walked up back towards me, and I tried to talk to her.  I smiled and I said "Hey how are you?"  And she kinda smiled back but had the whole "i'm too busy to talk" thing going on.  She didn't seem pissed though, so that's good I guess. 

Her ass looked great in that gray skirt.  I could tell she had no panties on.

Offline kimmy

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 67
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 02:54:55 AM »
Sounds like Stagger is in love...

Not sure that groping a girls ass is a great pick-up line, I would probably get a little physical right back - like the back of my hand across your face!!! But, hey if it works for you who am I to question?
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Offline Stagger Lee

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 08:13:01 AM »
It's a lil small infatuation.  Nothing major.  Something to pass the time, as it were.

And Kimmy, if it was you I saw, my hands would be on your tits.  You can get physical with me anyday!  I like it rough.   :nod:

It's like my boss said to this lady who used to work there whose husband raped her:  "Rape is foreplay".

Offline Rape_Slut

• Gone but not forgotten
  • Civilian
  • Savage points? 342
  • Angel
  • Referrals: 88
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 08:20:22 AM »
I usually brush em off at clubs and stuff... Ignore the quick grope but make a marked effort to brush off the lingering touches... and if he dares again, it will be a "let's take it outside buddy :evilgrin: And my friend the bouncer is coming with me"  :grins:

Well Stagger, best way to approach a girl is just conversation... bumping into each other and saying 'hi... wanna go for a coffee sometime?' Depends on what you're after and what she's lookin for tho... But if she thinks you're stalking her... well watch out... that back hand can be a bitch :winks: And once those defences are up, well that's that... Touching without an invitation is pretty much a breach of personal space... And tbh, I don't think women enjoy being touched or groped by strangers... Any outward emotion, including blazing eyes would mean, "do it again and I'll take that fucking arm off and hit you over the head with it till you're a pile of jello"... but this might just be me... I am 'daffy' after all :blink: :tongue2:

Oh and Stagger, :grins:, I suggest you have a read on 'victim's revenge' (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) before any... ummm... 'foreplay' :rotflmao:
 :flame:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 08:07:52 PM by Rape_Slut »

Offline Stagger Lee

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »
Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind.

Saw her today, I go in the library on my break from work to check out the net and shit, and she didn't make eye contact, she seems introverted.  But she was smiling as I walked by?  Is that a good sign?

Thanks for the link to the thread, Rape Slut.  I see where you're coming from but its hard to take your opinion on the matter seriously given your screen name.  I am picking up what you are putting down.  I have a story to post in that section actually, that is pretty good.

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 261
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Referrals: 133
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 11:06:21 PM »
One of my co workers had her son  at work one day... I think he was 15, I was 18 at the time.... For whatever reason he had a huge crush on me... I mostly ignored him... Before he left he thought it would be funny to slap my ass and take off running. I had more experince running on the tile floor than he did... when I caught up with him I proceeded to slam his head into the wall four or five times till he got the point... didnt have any problems after that.... :)

My thoughts have destroyed me more thoroughly than any blade ever could....

Offline kimmy

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 67
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 03:28:42 AM »
Well done Kimbra, I would have done the same.

Had an experience at a club once where a guy thought I was part of the furniture he could just play with at will. After a few polite "Don't touch" comments I got feed up and looked around for a bouncer. They were all olutside supervising another brawl so I used my spike heel to good effect on the bridge of his foot. Must have light weight shoes or something cause he sure screamed out in agony and when I saw him about 10 minutes later he was limping, lol!!!
:bash: :grins:
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Administrator
  • Bondage Master/Slave
  • Savage points? 495
  • Outside your bedroom door
  • Referrals: 67
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 04:16:22 AM »
Funny I have never had a girl do anything like that to me and I have slapped plenty of asses...

I wonder what would happen if a girl tried...

Any volunteers... in person?..  :evilgrin:
The devil follows me day and night, because he is afraid to be alone...

Offline somegirl2008

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 16
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »
I was at a club with my (at the time) fiance, now husband...he was sitting with his bud at the bar and his bud's gf and I went to the dance floor...we were dancing and some guy started groping me up from behind...I backed into him and we dirty danced on the floor, his hands on my ass, sliding between my thighs...then the song ended and I walked away...GOD that was HOT!!!  wanted it again ever since.  never even saw who it was.  thankfully my man didn't see me, or he probably wouldn't be my husband today LOL...

Offline nemo01

• Master Torturer/Victim
  • Savage points? 24
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »
situation is different of the situation of Lee

Offline somegirl2008

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 16
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 03:11:40 AM »
True, but I think being groped by a stranger in public is dirty but hot.  People all around and suddenly you feel a hand on your ass...do you say something?  Did anyone see that?  For that matter, WHO did that?  What can you do?  Nothing...just feel someone violate you in front of all those people, totally objectifying you, while you have to stand there and take it because there's nowhere to move to, too crowded to pull away, and don't want to cause a scene...feeling that stranger touching you, feeling dirty from his touch.  Yeah, I can see where that would be hot on both ends, LOL...I would be lyin' if I said I had never intentonally brushed up against some guy so my hand or some other part bumped up against his ass or body as I went by.  Sometimes it is just so yummy you gotta just..touch it..LOL  But I have never had the nerve to actually caress his ass..probably why I am a submissive type over a dom type, haha...would much rather be groped than do the groping!

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Administrator
  • Bondage Master/Slave
  • Savage points? 495
  • Outside your bedroom door
  • Referrals: 67
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 04:50:52 AM »
Im sure we can organise a crowd to stand around you my dear and gropw you everywhere... completely objectify your body...  groping harder and harder... before they start tearing your clothes off... several large strong men enjoy the site of you trying to cover yourself as there hands explore every little part of your body... then one of them holding your hands behind your back... one each holding your legs spread then taking their turns molesting you between your legs... Then finally taking their turn raping you...

Anyoe up for a trip to a train platform with Somegirl?.. ;)
The devil follows me day and night, because he is afraid to be alone...

Offline somegirl2008

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 16
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 04:53:54 AM »
I would be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about being gangraped like that...feeling hands pawing at me, cock after cock pumping into me, just animal hunger, making me nothing more than a place for them to get off and dump their cum...just read a great story about that on here last night....good thing I am not wearing any clothes right now, I would just have had to change my panties...AGAIN....had I been wearing them!! 

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 05:51:55 AM »
I would be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about being gangraped like that...feeling hands pawing at me, cock after cock pumping into me, just animal hunger, making me nothing more than a place for them to get off and dump their cum...just read a great story about that on here last night....good thing I am not wearing any clothes right now, I would just have had to change my panties...AGAIN....had I been wearing them!! 
:  I suggest you to never wear panties... so you don't have to change them  in case of such events :winkz:
“Theories have four stages of acceptance:
1. This is a worthless nonsense
2. This is interesting, but perverse
3. This is true, but quite unimportant
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline somegirl2008

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 16
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 05:55:40 AM »
I rarely do, hehe....I like the naughty feel of walking around with no panties, wondering who can tell...

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 05:58:11 AM »
I rarely do, hehe....I like the naughty feel of walking around with no panties, wondering who can tell...
: that's how a girls should think :winkz: Can I ask what you usually wear on beach?
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline somegirl2008

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 16
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 06:06:56 AM »
LOL as much as possible, LOL...wink

Usually a one piece because I am a little self conscious..but on a less public beach, like when I used to live on the water, I swim nude.

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 06:08:48 AM »
LOL as much as possible, LOL...wink

Usually a one piece because I am a little self conscious..but on a less public beach, like when I used to live on the water, I swim nude.
: you want to  facilitate "rapists"' job... very commendable.. :fuck:   :winkz:
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline somegirl2008

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 16
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 07:18:20 AM »
very true....imagining being in the water, nude, alone, then someone parks in the empty lot next door and walks over....I can't get out of the water, nude...thinking he won't notice...but he has...and he comes in to the water and drags me out, nude and oh so fuckable...