Author Topic: Forced impregnation  (Read 70233 times)

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Forced impregnation
« Reply #250 on: May 28, 2011, 04:21:08 PM »
An bit from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To extend his pleasure, he’d been stopping whenever he felt an orgasm build.  He always tried to maintain control when he was on a job, and he always knew when he’d gone far enough.  He felt a boiling in his loins now, and he knew he was going to cum soon and couldn’t control it anymore.  He wanted her to feel his ownership; he needed to plant himself in her so deep that she would never be touched like this by another man.  If he’d had her in certain other….positions, he knew that he would have had to be more careful.  But with her flat on her back like this, he knew that he could finally let himself go, give rein to his overpowering animal lust and penetrate her as deeply as his heart desired without hurting her too much.  With nothing in his mind except the will to dominate and to subjugate, the need to prove eternal ownership, he pushed off the end of the bed with his feet and tried to get that all important last centimeter deeper into her hot, tight  moist hole before he finally lost all control.

With horror, I felt him hunch up on me and then brace his feet on the foot of the bed, allowing him push into me as deeply as he could one more last time; almost as if with this last move, he could claim my body as his forever, if he just planted his seed deeply enough in my belly.  He was now deeper in me than was humanly possible, bumping right up against my cervix.  Then he began to cum and huge great waves of heat began to blossom inside my loins as he injected into me his semen.  These sensations filled my body as my tears blinded me; I knew that I could go no lower.

I could actually feel him ejaculate; he came in gushing, cutting jets of semen that seemed to travel almost to the tip of my womb, resulting in a series of sensations so intense that I almost passed out.  I could tell when each spurt occurred, because of the lava-like heat each new ejaculation generated inside my vagina.  He came in torrents, leaving scalding hot fluid deep inside my belly.  Each spurt of his semen caused a scalding pain/pleasure throb that seemed to go on forever.  Finally, he was finished with me for now and lay upon me catching his breath.

He’d just had a mind blowing orgasm inside this beautiful young teenage girl.  After a couple of minutes, he finally had caught his breath and was ready for act two.  He grabbed Vic’s hair and pulled her head to the right again and whispered into her ear, “I hope your birth control is working well, because if it’s not, you’re going to be having a nice little half breed nigger baby to take home to daddy in about nine months!”  He was playing mind games now, using any psychological wedge that might help him eventually break her or control her.

Pretty hot!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Annesboy

• Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 29
  • Diaboli Virtus in Lumbar Est
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2011, 10:34:25 PM »
if it was a baby selling operation then i could see it having the funds to do a real big opperation, kidnap a few girls and use them as breaders....babies can sell for millions
No I am not The Forsaken One, he just quotes me in his sig.

Offline Lacey

• Virgin
  • Savage points? 3
« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2011, 11:38:19 PM »
I get such delicious chills thinking of this.

A rape you can move on from. You survive it, you deal with it, you begin tro heal and move on from it.

A baby resulting is a thing you can never forget. Every time you hold or even look at that child, you will remember what happened in order to create it. Maybe it has its daddy's eyes, or a certain way of smiling or reaching out for a hug that has you inexplicably backing away in terror.

Yummm....

Incidently if any guys want to rp this, feel free to pm me!

Offline Whiskey_Tango

• White Trash
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 18
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2011, 02:04:35 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if it was a baby selling operation then i could see it having the funds to do a real big opperation, kidnap a few girls and use them as breaders....babies can sell for millions

I read in a fantasy story about a group of wealthy men who abduct and force the women into prostitution. If the women get preggos they are forced to bring it to term. they are also sold to special perverts who are into pregnant women. The story made it seem like there are hordes of men out there who are into pregnant sex. I wonder if that is true or its just the author's fetish coming out in the story.
Fuck me like you hate me

Offline cum get me

• Good girls go to Heaven. Bad girls go Everywhere!
  • Perv
  • Savage points? 8
  • WTF?!?!?!?!
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2011, 03:40:17 PM »
if it was a baby selling operation then i could see it having the funds to do a real big operation, kidnap a few girls and use them as breeders....babies can sell for millions

I read in a fantasy story about a group of wealthy men who abduct and force the women into prostitution. If the women get preggos they are forced to bring it to term. they are also sold to special perverts who are into pregnant women. The story made it seem like there are hordes of men out there who are into pregnant sex. I wonder if that is true or its just the author's fetish coming out in the story.

I've had a HUGE impregnation fetish for years. From what I've read and people I've met there are LOTS of men with this fetish (some with and some without the forced part). It's not surprising the urge to procreate is ingrained in the animal side of our brains. If you don't reproduce then your genes aren't passed on and your line dies out, end of story.

I love for a man to tell me in the middle of rough sex: "I'm going to breed you, whether I want it or not! Here it comes. I'm breeding you like a bitch in heat!" That's just what does it for me.
I must caution you Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus!

Offline MeganC

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 11
  • Wife of One, Mother of Five.
« Reply #255 on: July 16, 2011, 08:59:21 AM »

I've had a HUGE impregnation fetish for years. From what I've read and people I've met there are LOTS of men with this fetish (some with and some without the forced part). It's not surprising the urge to procreate is ingrained in the animal side of our brains. If you don't reproduce then your genes aren't passed on and your line dies out, end of story.

I love for a man to tell me in the middle of rough sex: "I'm going to breed you, whether I want it or not! Here it comes. I'm breeding you like a bitch in heat!" That's just what does it for me.

It isn't just men. When I was 16/17 I got hit with the 'baby bug' and just HAD to have a baby. Ended up married at 18 and now have three kids. My husband is very dominant and between it all we're happy. I want to be dominated and impregnated and he wants to dominate and impregnate.

Find the right guy and it works just fine!

Offline eapenetret

• Perv
  • Savage points? 3
« Reply #256 on: August 03, 2011, 06:31:27 AM »
Hi all. I find all the subtle nuances of our fantasies to be fascinating. I started reading this thread thinking I would probably get turned on by it. But, now I realize that it isn't really "forced impregnation" that turns me on. Instead, what I like, is the idea of unwelcome semen (cum) being left behind inside the woman. Evolutionarily, it probably has the same effect ... spreading some extra DNA around, but the subtle kink distinction is interesting.

Offline LucyL

• Naughty slut
  • Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 50
« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2011, 03:40:08 AM »
Same here. I prefer if the rapist cums inside and mentions the possibility of pregnancy without it going that way. I think the violation is greater when there is cum involved. With my type of fantasies the idea of impregnation is scary and not very nice. The fear though is a good adition to the fantasy.
Spank me, rape me!

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
  • Referrals: 13
« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2011, 01:39:11 AM »
I think I became a forced impreg convert a while back. Possibly because it is such a primal fantasy. Part of it is definitely the fact that there is cum going inside. But the other facet is that the fantasy can be used for control, revenge, etc. for various motives which gives a lot of ideas for stories and makes the victim's plight almost perpetual. It is simply an evil thing to do to someone.

I have been reading a bit on forced impregnation in the context of forced marriage. Interesting to say the least. It is basically a form of control and to try and make sure the woman does not leave because that would lead to her being stigmatised by society...

Offline the savage

• "Vidi, vici, veni." I saw, I conquered, I came.
  • Savage Sextraordinaire
  • Savage points? 99
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
And it has the added bonus of the trauma of the rapes lingering.  What if she has a son.  Who has my eyes.  Will she see me staring at her every time she looks at him?  WIll she be able to face the child?  What about when he grows, and starts to take on a manly shape, looking more like his father every day.
Dirty talk makes sex so much better.  Especially my favorites, No, Don't, Stop, Please, and You're hurting me.

Offline Maturemale1

• Virgin
  • Savage points? 0
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2011, 05:41:32 PM »
This is a desire I have held for many years..... love the thought of impregnating where by force or submission....don't know if it is just the animal desire or not... but love the idea of spreading my seed ...

Offline Bitch

• Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 29
« Reply #261 on: August 18, 2011, 06:34:24 PM »
Lately I have been having a fantasy where I am blackmailed by my husband's friend. He knows we are trying to have a baby and he rapes me so it could be his child.

Offline jt84

• Virgin
  • Savage points? 1
« Reply #262 on: August 27, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »
Mmm, the idea of forcing my seed on an unwilling woman is definitely a turn-on for me.

Offline Whiskey_Tango

• White Trash
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 18
« Reply #263 on: August 28, 2011, 12:04:12 AM »
if it was a baby selling operation then i could see it having the funds to do a real big operation, kidnap a few girls and use them as breeders....babies can sell for millions

I am still not decided about this fantasy but what you said is pretty hot.
Fuck me like you hate me

Offline the savage

• Savage Sextraordinaire
  • Savage points? 99
« Reply #264 on: August 29, 2011, 03:45:45 PM »
You've got your victim, thrusting away into her.  Really pounding, tits flopping as you take her like an animal.  And then whisper, "Here it comes.  My bastard inside you."  Watch how she starts to fight and struggle again. It is a great way to keep the rape fresh, stop her from going catatonic.  And then the fact that you get to violate her every second for the rest of her life is nice.
Dirty talk makes sex so much better.  Especially my favorites, No, Don't, Stop, Please, and You're hurting me.

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
  • Referrals: 13
« Reply #265 on: August 31, 2011, 11:55:01 PM »
You've got your victim, thrusting away into her.  Really pounding, tits flopping as you take her like an animal.  And then whisper, "Here it comes.  My bastard inside you."  Watch how she starts to fight and struggle again. It is a great way to keep the rape fresh, stop her from going catatonic.  And then the fact that you get to violate her every second for the rest of her life is nice.
That's hot. I love it when my characters are told about the impending jets of cum that are soon to pollute their wombs. Hearing it out loud certainly makes it inescapable in mind as well as in body. There will be some fighting to try and prevent the inevitable. There is a form of conquest in the act that makes it really hot that drew me to the fantasy in the first place.

Offline cum get me

• Good girls go to Heaven. Bad girls go Everywhere!
  • Perv
  • Savage points? 8
  • WTF?!?!?!?!
« Reply #266 on: September 25, 2011, 03:28:36 PM »

I've done some live role play, and what really gets to me is right before my "rapist" cums he leans down and growls in my ear:
"I'm breeding you like my personal bitch, whether you want it or not!" Then he tells me he's filling me up with is "bastard-makers".

MMMMMM....now I need a cold shower!  :flame:
I must caution you Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus!

Offline LucyL

• Naughty slut
  • Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 50
« Reply #267 on: September 27, 2011, 12:53:21 AM »
That sounds hot. For my case he would say something like "get ready to have a freak growing inside you"
Spank me, rape me!

Offline the savage

• Savage Sextraordinaire
  • Savage points? 99
« Reply #268 on: September 27, 2011, 03:18:12 PM »
It is nice to tell them exactly what is coming, maybe even that you timed this attack especially for today.  "I waited for  weeks to get this special time just right.  TO plant my bastard."

Offline Whiskey_Tango

• White Trash
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 18
« Reply #269 on: September 29, 2011, 02:09:06 AM »
He could say that right before he cums. Or he could say it after he has cum. I think the later would fill her with disgust while the former might be more fear-like emotion. Either way before and after words would be interesting.
Fuck me like you hate me

Offline jonbon

• Virgin
  • Savage points? 2
« Reply #270 on: December 02, 2011, 05:38:05 AM »
In my fantasies I often imagine my wife brutally raped and impregnated. I usually imagine them forcing her (by inflicting pain, threats etc.) to beg for their sperm in their womb and to degrade herself by beggin them to breed her

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #271 on: December 02, 2011, 02:39:24 PM »
In my fantasies I often imagine my wife brutally raped and impregnated. I usually imagine them forcing her (by inflicting pain, threats etc.) to beg for their sperm in their womb and to degrade herself by beggin them to breed her

That's pretty hot. I prefer it be via threats or blackmail. Make her beg her rapist to breed her and the whole thing is being recorded so it could be used to draw her further into the rapist's plot. If she is a rich and powerful woman, then the stakes are higher. If she is one who depends on her husband for her wealth and power, then the potential for blackmail is great.

A twist to the forced impreg fantasy - where both the man and the woman are being forced to breed for a third party - like aliens :D

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 03:00:07 PM by Mystique »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Morpheus

• Dream rapist
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 8
« Reply #272 on: December 02, 2011, 09:50:41 PM »
Those pictures are very hot! I like the second one where the man's mind seems to be under the alien's control. I can't help but think that I would much prefer a group of men who are picked for their willingness to rape and impregnate the women for the aliens. I also like the science fiction concept of inter-species breeding. Instead of implanting the woman with genetically engineered creatures, they might inject her with some substance that makes her genetically compatible to whatever species was attempting to breed her. Being forcefully impregnated to start a new species is hot.

On the normal scale, I like the post apocalyptic fantasy where human males capture and rape females to repopulate the planet. The woman have no choice but to get raped till they are pregnant. The men have all the fun :evilgrin: 
I'll rape you and your dreams tonight

Offline cumkies

• Perv
  • Savage points? 7
« Reply #273 on: December 11, 2011, 08:26:16 AM »
I'm into a impregnation/pregnat fetish...so impregnation is very present in my fantasies ;)

Offline Icemaiden

• Civilian
  • Savage points? 0
« Reply #274 on: December 13, 2011, 10:45:13 PM »
I'm into a impregnation/pregnat fetish...so impregnation is very present in my fantasies ;)

So do I  :bravo: