Author Topic: Forced impregnation  (Read 68072 times)

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Administrator
  • Bondage Master/Slave
  • Savage points? 495
  • Outside your bedroom door
  • Referrals: 67
Forced impregnation
« on: May 07, 2008, 09:41:52 AM »
How often does it pop up in ppls fantasies about getting a woman pregnant from the rape?..

I like the idea of getting a catholic woman pregnant... shes not allowed to have an abortion so she would have to live with the indignity of it all... have to tell ppl she was raped and that is why she is pregnant... have to give birth to a child she knows is the product of that rape... be reminded of it every day during her prgnancy that she was raped... and every day after if she chooses to keep the child... her entire life after that would be centered around the act...  talk about an ever lasting reminder... -grins-

And after she gives birth you can always go back and rape her again...
The devil follows me day and night, because he is afraid to be alone...

Offline nemo01

• Master Torturer/Victim
  • Savage points? 24
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Forced impregnation
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »
yes but today catholic girl take the pills too or the tomorrow pills

Offline Rogue

• Immoral Irishman
  • Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 63
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 05:09:04 PM »
I did a roleplay once where I returned 5 years after raping a woman and found that she had my daughter. The husband didn't know about the assault so with the threat of convincing him and everyone it was an affair, I blackmailed her. Instead of the Catholic idea I like scenarios such as that one, where the couple hadn't had sex in years and she thinks this baby will save their marriage. Or, they had been trying to have a child for a long time and couldn't - then the rapist imgregnates her. Both situations would require the woman never reporting the rape nor privately telling her husband, unless he accepted it, which would be a very interesting issue. This actually happened in an episode of SVU, if you recall that one Sin?
Bad men do what good men dream

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Administrator
  • Bondage Master/Slave
  • Savage points? 495
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 09:17:27 PM »
Not that one but im so far behind atm... been busy with a few other things...

Do you know what season?..  I have 1&2 on box set so It cant be those...

It does present an interesting scenario for a blackmail rape... and it would be ever so delectable if she got pregnant again... she would spend her whole life living a lie and in the end actually have to be thankful for the rapist saving her marriage in that reguard... it is a delectable conflict of emmotion... it would be even better if the rapist had been masked and turned out to be someone she knew... that way he could demand to have her trembling under him whenever he liked...

Offline GangRapeMe08

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 56
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »
I never thought of being raped and impregnated in my roleplays really.

Why would i want a Bastards Child....  :mis:

OOOPS!!! Did i just say that.

I  :beg: for forgiveness!
<3 Rae your Moderator {Use and Abuse Me}

Offline nemo01

• Master Torturer/Victim
  • Savage points? 24
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 10:38:04 PM »
forgive why not just pay a fine, in nature.
Seriously I never think to make a victim pregnant in ours days she goes in a hospital after and it is finish and i don't want chilren she deformed her for my come back

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Administrator
  • Bondage Master/Slave
  • Savage points? 495
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 10:42:39 PM »
Most women can opt to have a C-Section these days so they dont get stretched and the scar ends up being quite small...

Plus you can also use that while taunting her the second time...
"Still tight as ever I see bitch... mmm that feels so good... "

Offline Sierra

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 0
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 07:54:46 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most women can opt to have a C-Section these days so they dont get stretched and the scar ends up being quite small...

Good Lord, Sinnie!!!  Where the hell did THAT come from.  You're a sick, sick person.  Yeesh!

Impregnation figures not at all in my fantasies.  In fact if the subject of pregnancy comes up, I'm pretty much done with the fantasy.

Offline Rogue

• Immoral Irishman
  • Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 63
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 04:34:12 PM »
Do you know what season?

Offline Little Sugar

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 1
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 09:28:44 PM »
Sir, you have issues....twisted issues....

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Administrator
  • Bondage Master/Slave
  • Savage points? 495
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 01:48:18 AM »
-Takes a bow-

Why thatank you ladies... keep this up and I may just blush... lol

Rogue, nope definitely havent seen that one I will have to look it up on TVTorrents...
Its season 8 jesus christ I am so far behind... Once I have these TTOO movies I will add season 8 into my list...

Offline kimmy

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 67
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 07:33:39 PM »
That is one of the humilations I like, the rapist leaving me with his child to cope with, especially if I am playing the Catholic virgin with no access to contraception or abortion!!!
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Offline Rape_Slut

• Gone but not forgotten
  • Civilian
  • Savage points? 342
  • Angel
  • Referrals: 88
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 12:46:56 AM »
Yikes! I must have mentioned somewhere on the board that this actually terrifies me... It's the whole 'having to deal with another human being' thing... a duty of care if you will, for a little person that was not planned for... and for all intents and purposes unwanted...

There is of course another angle to it, concerning a violation of epic proportions... It's as if forcing himself on and inside her is not enough, degrading her and humiliating her with regard to her helplessness and shame is not enough, he has to leave something for her to remember it all by, not just until she feels a little safe, but for as long as she lives... see some of the rapist's features in the child everyday - if she keeps it that is... So there is a degree of ultimate control and humiliation here. He's dictating how she lives from that point on (even if she aborts)...

Having said that, I have role played with elements of this a couple of times and the terror can make the play rather intense... There are two types of scenarios I think:
1. Where a common fantasy is injected with the threat and fear of pregnancy... e.g. the home invasion, where the rapist taunts her about the possibility of being knocked up, "you want my baby don't you bitch?" and using his knife to make her tell him she wants it, to beg him for it... while moments ago she would have been begging him not to rape her, or at the very least wear a condom (?)
and 
2. There is the exclusive rape for impregnation, where she's kidnapped, held captive and repeatedly raped with the rapist's main intention being to impregnate her - "this is what you were made for"... And he tells her it's going to happen, just a matter of time, that she's not going to escape without carrying his child... I guess the scenario plays on heightening physical/sexual domination... It would be made far worse if she cums even while struggling to force him out of her before he cums inside her... The focus of the rape is somewhat shifted from the actual act itself to the consequence... the end is all important here... and it's only just beginning for the victim.

So, the answer to the question
How often does it pop up in ppls fantasies about getting a woman pregnant from the rape?..
is: not very often. It is a very intimate thing that I usually leave out of my fantasies... But the whole struggle with respect to fear and battle of wills can be very hot at times...
  :flame:

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 03:39:32 AM »
That is one of the humilations I like, the rapist leaving me with his child to cope with, especially if I am playing the Catholic virgin with no access to contraception or abortion!!!

it is a very strong humiliation since the victim will be remember the rape forever... I write ocne a concept for a Sci-Fi related rape series in which the governament of future Earth was cntrolled by men who use and abused the women for sexual pleasure. The cocept features a new techlogy who descrease the pregnancy time allowing the men to force impregnate several woman many times in a few months time arc... I found it very humiliating.. i must post it in the story section maybe..
“Theories have four stages of acceptance:
1. This is a worthless nonsense
2. This is interesting, but perverse
3. This is true, but quite unimportant
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline kimmy

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 67
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 04:53:19 AM »
Would love to read it DD..please post it soon.

Offline Dominator Demor

• Aka Commander Shepard
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 52
  • Freelance Savage
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 05:00:09 AM »
Would love to read it DD..please post it soon.

I'm posting it... consider that it's not a story but a concept for a series...
“Theories have four stages of acceptance:
1. This is a worthless nonsense
2. This is interesting, but perverse
3. This is true, but quite unimportant
4. I always said so.”
                            J.B.S Haldane

Offline victim

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 107
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »

Pleeeeeeease....I am sorry, guys, but the idea that women get "stretched" after childbirth is a complete myth. I'm speaking from experience, believe me- the woman's body doesn't work that way....it's like an elastic band - it goes back to completely normal and feels exactly the same as before (for both the guy and the girl). There might be some rare cases with some women, but with the vast majority this is a total myth.

Rogue, I have a story I've written where the victim gets impregnated. I will post it.
I'll be your Achilles' heel.

Offline Dariath

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 8
  • the ancient spirit of evil
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 12:29:08 AM »
For me i really love it, the thought about impregnating my victim and giving her something to remember me. nothing more makes me more hornier :D

Echte Männer essen keinen Honig - Echte Männer kauen Bienen!

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 261
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Referrals: 133
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 08:21:06 AM »
For me i really love it, the thought about impregnating my victim and giving her something to remember me. nothing more makes me more hornier :D

LOL probably makes you horny.... as long as you never get caught and end up paying child support.... And even if he  wanted, I highly doubt there is a court that would give a convicted rapist father rights to see his child.... (At the very least court supervised visitations after he serves his jail sentence...)

My thoughts have destroyed me more thoroughly than any blade ever could....

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 261
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
Round Two's Purpose
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 10:17:42 PM »
This one kinda goes along with SS's "I'll be seeing you"

Rapist would you go back to a victim for the soul purpose of making her pregnant? There is a Law & Order: SVU episode  called "Confrontation" that deals with just that. The Guy rapes her  makes her pee in a cup... cleans her up.... and then leaves....

The urine sample is for the purpose of checking ovulation... He finds out when her must fertile times are of the month... He stalks her for the next several weeks until that time comes.... Rapes her several times over a 48-72 hour time line... or at least keeps her that long (that way the morning after pill and plan b pill are essenitally useless).... afterward again cleans her up, leaving her... He comes back the following month to rape her again... Again keeping her to make sure she is out of time for the birth control pill.... Maybe come back a few more times, as many as it takes or as many as it is safe.....

Or is that too much work? Too much risk? Not a real great motivation?

Ladies.... Right now in our life.... If he came back several times to rape you... Would you realize he was trying to make you preg... Or would you assume he is simply enjoying fucking up your life over and over again?

Offline Rape_Slut

• Gone but not forgotten
  • Civilian
  • Savage points? 342
  • Angel
  • Referrals: 88
Re: Round Two's Purpose
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 01:08:09 AM »
Hmmm...  :scratch: a rapist with the sole purpose of impregnating his victim... I think coming back several times, especially without a good way to blackmail her into allowing his return, would be highly risky... It would be easier to kidnap and keep her in captivity until the deed is done... However, if he does have something over her to allow repeated trips, I would simply think he’s out to mess with the vic… take away her freedom, self-respect, dignity, sanity… Just playing a game and having some ‘easy’ fun… I actually wouldn’t suspect a deliberate attempt to impregnate unless he mentioned something to do with babies during the rapes. Something along the lines of: “You’re going to have my baby bitch”, “Beg me to cum inside you and knock you up!” or “You’ll look good pregnant” would definitely ring alarm bells… Then the use of positions that can assist in conception (pillows under her butt, etc.) may give a clue... but perhaps he's just trying to make the rape more humiliating or uncomfortable through deeper penetration...

Furthermore, I guess the fact that he’s not using a condom (from the first rape) should prompt the vic to take some sort of precaution anyway… And if he intends to keep her for over 72hours after which oral contraceptives would prove useless, there is always the use of a barrier method e.g. cervical cap or intrauterine methods that she can get done without the rapist's knowledge... I mean unless he specifically tells her not to take any precaution as part of the blackmail, there is nothing stopping her from doing so, especially seeing that she's certain he’s going to ‘visit’ time and again… Also, if he gives instructions not to take precautions, and maybe even tell her to have any pre-existing precautions removed, it would be an obvious give away of his intentions…

There are possibly other clues such as more testing as well... So realising what he's up to is highly dependent on his behaviour, dialogue and instruction to her...
 :flame:

Offline kimmy

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 67
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 02:51:52 AM »
Yes I agree RS, there are too many variables for a rapist to keep returning on the chance of impregnating his victim. I saw the Law and Order show Kimbra is talking about and thought it bordered on a joke to be honest. The whole plot was so contrived!!! I had a good laugh though, felt like building him a memorial maternity hospital in the end.

If I remember right he hedged his bets a little by committing multiple rapes and not waiting for one to get pregnant before he moved to the next. Then he was repeat visiting several women.

Basically if impregnation is the goal then the only sure method, with reduced risk, is kidnap and hold somewhere. I guess this is how some cults basically work in the States (Waco Texas outfit)?

Offline Rogue

• Immoral Irishman
  • Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 63
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 10:57:49 AM »
I mentioned this episode to Sin in the Forced Impregnantion thread, it is unrealistic but another part that interested me was that one of the victims reported the second rape and the cop didn't believe her - simply because rapists never come back for the same woman. He was then criticised by the unit that investigated her third rape. The fact that it's so unlikely might be your best chance of getting away with it, perhaps make her take some pills in a framed suicide attempt so she looks nuts. Otherwise it is too risky.

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 261
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 09:59:13 PM »
Would any rapist consider inserting a tampon in his victim after or between fucks in order to keep as much of his cum inside of her... Not sure if it would increase the chance of her becoming preg but it might.... Or would you prefer to let it runn out ofher and down her thighs......

Offline somegirl2008

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 16
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 07:05:42 AM »
If you were going to try to hold her cum inside her, tampon might not be best approach, too absorbant...maybe you could just hang her upside down to store it in there, or put a piece of duct tape over her pussy lips so you can have the added pleasure of tearing it away when you are ready to use that cum filled hole again and hearing her shriek...

Impregnation fantasies - I don't usually put it in there, because I am "fixed" LOL.  But I have roleplayed for men where they could enjoy thinking that they were breeding me, since some really get into that,  not so much for the pregnancy part.  It was more for the insults they would throw at me, like being called a breeding cow, etc., because I love verbal insults. 

On that note, if you were raping a breastfeeding woman, would you suck her tits and taste her milk so every time her baby fed she would feel your mouth stealing that nourishing fluid, or would you avoid her tits, or what would you guys do?  Personally I am not into lactation fantasies, find it a little, well, outside my realm of interest, but I know there are men that love it.  Come on, pervs, fess up...not like I haven't mentioned all my bizarro kinks on here, LOL... :flame: