Author Topic: BDSM Orientation POLL  (Read 4937 times)

Offline seeder21

• Serial Pervert
Re: BDSM Orientation POLL
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 10:58:46 AM »
DOM always. I have tried to be a sub,,,, once. But mentally could NOT work up to the change. I thought about it for about 2 weeks before I had to make the choice, and just could not do it.

Offline Mukkinese

• Stalker
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2010, 07:01:37 PM »
I just can't let go enough to sub, I have to, at least appear, to be in control. Power trip!

Offline sallyW

• Stalker
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 09:14:35 AM »
I'm submissive, but the thought of being on the other side of the cuffs has occurred from time to time, so I guess I'm in the "sub but for the right person..." category.

Offline Flesh4Fantasy

• Right Behind You...
  • Stalker
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2010, 08:21:45 PM »
I voted Switch: prefer being Dom

Nothing wrong with giving her a chance once in awhile to take what she wants, show me what she needs. If a woman wanted to 'make me' eat her out, worship her with my lips and tongue I wouldn't complain.

LOL a little humiliation and disciple never rarely killed anyone. :P

I think a willingness to explore the other side of the equation is healthy and insightful.

Offline Nadia

• Submissive painslut in pursuit of torture
  • Stalker
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 12:00:48 PM »
Always a sub. I can not go into mental sub space now and then. I live there.

Offline GaggedBoy

• Stalker
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 02:10:08 PM »
well I´m mostly sub, but I have some dominant thoughts from time to time...though they´re mostly about kidnapping a nice girl to tie her up and then...pleasure her endlessly with hands and mouth, so even that is still more of a submissive fantasy :daydream:

Offline painslut marie

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 08:05:09 PM »
Born as submissive, die as submissive.
Okay, that somehow looks different as text than it did inside my head.
Nevertheless! I've always been submissive, and I do not think that will ever change.

Offline SpaceGirl

• Stalker
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2012, 01:04:29 AM »
I used to think of myself as a complete sub but in the last couple of months or so, I've discovered that I can Domme if my partner wants me to.

Offline Bones

• Carnival Doll...
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Sinful Tragedy
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 03:51:51 AM »
I'm a submissive, but if He tells me to, I'll dom.
Only a few find the way. Some don't recognize it when they do- Some... don't ever want to. We all wear masks, illusions of what we want the world to see... *Bloody Bones*

Offline subgirl julia

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2013, 11:31:42 PM »
Always submissive :)

Offline Draven_LaVey

• Trill's Rape Toy/ Mrs. The Savage
  • Massive Pervert
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 03:35:30 AM »
I have always been pretty dominant  :domme: Im not saying that if someone came along and tried to dominate me I wouldnt  :kinky: My curiosity has been poked lol. So its really just finding that one I can look at and not think to my self,  "little boy I would hurt you!" 

Offline yoursexslave

• Your sex slave lOOking 4 A Girl 2 explore sex
  • SinglePost and Looking
  • I love sex i am a nypho!! LOOKING 4 HER
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2016, 11:37:47 AM »
Ive always been the dominant one, i love to see a girl get off that really turns me on, and even better when they are tied down naked spread wide with black-out contacts in her eyes so she cant see anything. then after awhile of four play with her ii get to the G's. when a girl cant move she cums so much its crazy... but now i think i would like to try it maybe ill like it? any women out there want show me? lol :help2:
just what your G needs all of them........

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • A properly fucked woman, is a content woman.
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2016, 07:43:27 AM »
Switch, but defintly dom preference. I will play sub, but only for a partner I trust implisitly. At the moment, my bf is the only one who gets that level of trust from me. Any casual one-night partners - I'm firmly in control, because I dont know them, and I like to have the situation firmly in hand vhen I dont know someone. Even the inner-circle of my usual fuck-buddies for threesomes and group action, I wont play full sub, at best I'l agree to some light sub elements, as needed for the group action scenario, but nothing that restricts my movement in any way, if for any reason I decide I need to assert more control over the situation.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline mandolin5

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2017, 02:33:22 AM »
Submissive always.  I could fake dominate, but it would be uncomfortable.  I actually feel more "powerful" as a submissive, if that makes any sense.

Offline Queen of Maradonia

• Serial Pervert
  • I think I can fetch a higher ransom than that.
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2017, 03:50:06 AM »
Submissive always.  I could fake dominate, but it would be uncomfortable.  I actually feel more "powerful" as a submissive, if that makes any sense.

Oh, it makes a lot of sense  :-bd. I don't know about you but I just love the feeling of being tied down and worshipped. It is akin to being a queen or princess sitting on a throne while a servant rubs her feet and, if she allows it, between her legs as well because she is above doing it herself. And let's not forget that helplessness comes with a feeling of being relieved from the possible stress of various tasks, because just as a queen/princess expects her servants to do everything too menial for her, a tied sub expects her dom to handle most of the hard parts while she sits back and only thinks about the pleasure that follows.

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • A properly fucked woman, is a content woman.
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2017, 05:02:45 AM »
I just love the feeling of being tied down and worshipped. It is akin to being a queen or princess sitting on a throne while a servant rubs her feet and, if she allows it, between her legs as well because she is above doing it herself.

Best case ideal scenario I supose... In my mind, if a man wants to tie me down, "worship" isnt exacly the first reazon that comes to mind, vhen asking my-self why wuld he want that. If a guy has it in mind to worship me like a princess, he can do that just as wel vhen I'm not tyed-up and helpless.

BDSM for me mostly conzists of those last 2 letters, S/M. As for BD... only on the partners side, and only if they absolutly inzist on it. I dont like tying people up, much more then I like it my-self; I'l only do it to pleaze a partner if he/she wants it.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Esther_

• SinglePost and Looking
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2017, 01:47:49 AM »
In general, I'm a switch.