Author Topic: A Sex Trap (vith Queen Of Maradonia, open for 1 to 3 more players)  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Massive Pervert
  • A properly fucked woman, is a content woman.
Re: A Sex Trap (vith Queen Of Maradonia, open for Bigbeat to join in)
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2017, 05:37:17 AM »
// "so stiff it hits like a baton" - yea, lets not get overboard shal we :P //

"So maybe I am... mmm... lets take it in..." I purred sweetly, actualy geting turned-on agenst my will by that cock slapping my face, puting on a submited-act, to the best of my ability, to buy me more time to get my hands behind my back free. The bindings wer loose there, and vhen she stoped pressing me down on the sholders, I culd lift up sligtly to more sucessfuly work around them... soon, my hands wuld be free! Once they wer, I dont care how strong she vas, it wuldnt be a function of strength animore, but deflecting her blows, and going for the weakspots. Eyes, throat, temples, asuming her throat and temples werent conditioned, but even if they wer, I culd put alot of force in my jabs and finger-strikes. It has been a while since I had to fight from a under-dog pozition like this agenst a physicly superior attacker, but its like riding a bicycle - once learned, you dont forget it. Time to swich from sport-fighting to self-defence mentality.

I opened my mouth, and let your shemale duplicate ram her huge cock in my mouth. DAMN! Wasnt half-way in, and it reached my throat. No gag-reflex in me tho, so I culd take it, like the slut that I honestly am. I started sucking it, vacuuming the shaft, keeping eye-contact vith your duplicate, keeping up my submited-act on my "mistress", trying to sell it as convincingly as I culd.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 05:39:21 AM by Natalija »
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Queen of Maradonia

• Serial Pervert
  • I think I can fetch a higher ransom than that.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2017, 06:20:36 AM »
Big's moan more closely resembles a growl. "Yeah, suck it down, slut. Who's the strong one now?" She thrusts her cock until it starts sliding down your throat. Lying on top of you on the bed, she presses her full weight down on your face to get the full penetration.

Once her balls touch your face, she pulls out... and slams back in like a jackhammer. "I'm gonna fuck your pussy next. And when I get my cock out of your mouth, I want you to start calling me Master." She finishes pounding your face, and unloads a river of cum down your throat.

It is no ordinary cum. The taste is disgusting, like a mouthful of crap, but the worst part is how you feel after tasting it. Like a drug, the effects float to your brain. They come with feelings of shame, voices in your head telling you, "If you're so strong, how can you let her cum into your mouth? You're just a wimp after all!"

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2017, 06:38:58 AM »
Felt it all before... the shame, the disgust, the loathing. It didnt break me then, and it wuldnt break me now. I feeded on it. It fueled my rage, building up like a mass of water agenst a shaky dam. The taste of her cum vas horrible, but it also amped up my eforts. I disconected, as she fucked my mouth, and filed me with that disgusting seed. I breathed thru my nose. No tears, no strugling, no desperation. I learned it all back then, not to give the rapist the satisfaction of seeing me suffer.

All that matered vas, that she vas paying no atention to my working hands, behind my back. Good... they wer free now. Now... all it wuld take vas for her to get off my chest and start raping my pussy, for me to be able to lunge up and strike.

"Yes, Master." I affirmed, as she got off my chest, puling the cock out. No emotion in my voice, no desperation, no pain. I wuld not show it, not until later, not until I vas alone and culd release it w/o looking weak to anyone. Right now, I wuld use it to give me strength. I kept steady eye contact vith her. The patient intenzity of a coiled snake waiting for a chance to strike.

Once she stabs the cock in my vagina, penetrating the cervix easyli, all I let out was a sharp grunt, thru the nose, my mouth sealed tight. It hurt like hell... it spured me on. Use the pain, not give in to it. Feed on it.

Sudenly, my arms snaped-out from behind my back, and I struck-off her arms planted on my sholders agen. She didnt see it coming, she had no way to anticipate the vectors of force and counter them. Then I lunged up, stabing the wedged thumb and index finger of both my hands, up at her throat, in a twin wedge-jab. She gagged, gurgling. Any normal human wuld have his or her throat crushed, but she vas just dazed fro a moment. Before she culd recover, I hugged her around the neck, and puled in... then sinked my teeth in-to the side of her neck, riping-open her carotid artery and worrying it like a wild animal, blood gushing all over my face, vhile using one fist to repeatedly bash-in her opozing temple, vith my top 2 hardened knuckles of index and mid-finger.

Grim determination to kill, in my eyes, the only part of me that betrayed my fury now.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2017, 04:16:24 PM »
Suddenly, you feel a pair of unseen arms wrap around you and shake you. My duplicate vanishes along with the dolls, the blood and the room's d├ęcor. All around you, you can only see a plain-looking motel room that resembles the one you locked me in. Not a doll in sight, no duplicate of me with violet eyes and girly clothes, none of the mess you made from tearing her throat out. Your shirt shows no signs of being ripped.

The whole scene with Big's voice and giant cock... it was all an illusion. An extremely vivid illusion, like a dream where you could feel yourself being physically touched.

There is only me hugging you now, or perhaps holding your arms down in a weak attempt to stop you from moving. "Have you gone mad?" I ask, "You started flailing about, screaming stuff, slammed the door shut..." I let go of you and tidy up my clothes. "Now I know, the weird things going on in this place are getting to you too. If we work together, we can find a way out of here... But I'm scared. I'm not like you. I'm not a fighter." There are long pauses when I speak. Can I trust this woman who held me captive and forced me to lick her pussy?

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2017, 05:58:17 PM »
"H-huh? Vhat? Illusion?! But... but I had my shirt ripped...." I started, gasping for breth, as I looked down... only to see no signs of it.

I vas shaking in reaction, as I rapidly turned my head all around the room... just to see plain walls and a few crates - a storage room.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, feeling tears coming to them despyte my best eforts.

"Vhat... the hell is going on... here...?!" I stutered, on the verge of open sobbing, as I stumbled to lean hard on a nearest wall, stil shaking in reaction, cold sweat slyding down my neck.

No trace of that disgusting cum... no sign of a fight... no taste of blood in my mouth... nothing. But it vas so vivid! It vas as real as seeing you here now.

Took me a dozen seconds to stop trembling, as I wiped my eyes, then looked back at you. "I'm scared too. Fighting is easy. Its tangible, its real! Losing my mind... just... just promise me you wont leave me! I'm... I'm sory for before... I just... I dont know vhy I forced myself on you. Its being here, being in this place... my sexual urges are somehow stronger then usual. Much stronger. I'm so sory..."

Then I given you a pleading gaze, unspoken plea for forgivenes, as I added: "But... I was gentle, right? I given you as much pleazure as you given me. Not like Big... not like a man wuld do to you, just use you without regard for your own pleazure. I... I didnt do that! I wuld never do that, I wanted you to like it."

Weak justification, but it vas all I had.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2017, 03:51:01 AM »
"Yes, you were gentle. I pleasured you and you pleasured me in return. As much as I hated having you force yourself on me, at least you weren't just using me like a sex toy." I reply, "I won't leave you. We have to find a way out of here together. I was just face to face with an illusion that looked like you and spoke with Big's voice..."

I start to look over my shoulders and at the stairs. "By the way... Do you think Big is behind all this? Maybe, just maybe, he is not just an ordinary man who wants to fuck me. While all this is going on, he is nowhere in sight. Do you think... this whole place is shaped by his will. Like he is in fact some kind of god? Tell me, when you saw your illusion, did you hear Big's voice too?"

It sounds insane but after witnessing my tough female captor completely losing her mind, and there is no one else in the motel except Big, it may be possible. My god, his power must be terrifying! Every room in the motel and every inch of every space outside is under his control, free to create any illusion he wants from sights to sounds to smells. It also explains why, even though I was to be a sex slave for both Big and this woman, she is the only one who came out of the room to look for me.

Big didn't have to leave the room. He already knows where I am, and where we both are now. He is the all-knowing and all-seeing ruler of this place.

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2017, 07:55:29 AM »
I nodded, slowly... it sure maked sense. I fixed up my ponytail, vhich came a litle loose during my trashing around in my halucination, then sayed: "Lets ask him and find out." leading the way out of the room. My face vas set in hard lines. If he somehow put me thru this nightmare just now, not to mention put her thru her own, he beter have a damn good reason, or a damn good way to apologize and make it up to both of us, or hed end up vith more then just a sligt bruize on his chin and back of the head. BDSM rough play is all wel and good, but nobody messes vith my mind like this. Not a good idea, vhen I know exacly vhere they are!

Of corse, it was just a teory she came up vith, but it vas a plauzible one. And as a intelectual type, a doctor... something like this wuld certinly be in his style. Vhat did he say to me back then? "Mind is the most powerful weapon."

Maybe true... but mind is in the head, and his head proved to be a bit... skuishy. So if he wanted to protect his powerful weapon, he beter behave him-self from now on.

"Names Natalija, by the way. Vhats yors?" I asked the girl, as we climbed up-stairs.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2017, 11:24:44 AM »
"My name's Queen." I reply, a little surprised that she accepted my crazy theory so readily, especially since she was Big's accomplice in my captivity. I follow her up the stairs but make sure I am right behind her at all times. Whatever surprises Big sends us next, I'm sure Natalija can handle it better than me.

The air in the corridors feels different the closer we get to Big's room. Heavier and more ominous, like an invisible net tightening around us that we cannot physically touch. No doubt Big knows we are coming...

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2017, 12:52:31 PM »
Normaly I wuldnt have accepted it so readyli... but after vhat just hapened, my acceptance-bar of impossible things taken a sharp slyde downward. Not to say I accepted anithing, as yet... but asking him vas the logical step, since his voice figured in both our halucinations. And also asking him if he had any strange halucinations, too.

Not just the air thogh... I remembered the floor the room vas on... there vas a abstract painting at the end of the coridor, as I remembered. I culdnt see one there now.

"Hmm... you sure this is the right floor? Second floor, right?" I asked Queen. All of a suden, I culdnt remember how many stair-wels we taken up.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 03:51:48 PM »
"It's on the third floor, where we are now. I think." I find myself doubting that though, despite counting the number of stairs we climbed. We are in a corridor identical to the one we just came from. Every door is closed including the one leading to Big's room, assuming we are on the correct floor. In front of the door is a piece of paper with something written on it. I pick it up... and gasp in shock. "Natalija, look at this."

I show her the paper. On it are words written with a black marker:

I walk in as more of a voyeur role. I begin to grab a chair and sit down on the side.
Then I begin to plot what I will do to the both of you.

The fact that I can pick up the paper means it is not an illusion. "He is watching, and plotting." I whisper, "He may have already decided what to do to us. Are you sure we should confront him?"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:54:07 PM by Queen of Maradonia »

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 04:26:05 PM »
"As oposed to what?" I contered sarcasticaly, giving her a glare "...do nothing and give him a chance to put us thru a few more mind-fucks? No thanx."

But that vas just words... wanting to confront him vas all wel and good, but first, we had to actualy find him. I tryed the door... it opened vithout protest. Yes... it was the room. I recognized the bed, and your pile of old clothes stil lying there, along vith the sheets on the bed soaked in a few places by the fluids we let out during our mutual oral-frenzy, plus the broken pieces of a wooden stand vhich I stomped and broke in two vhen I was cuffed to it, back vhen Big and I wer having our litle sexy fight-game. Far as I culd tell, nothing has been touched. I had to admit, the sight of the messy bed did bring a smile to my face, remembering the fun we had on it! But i lost it kuickly, remembering the whole picture.

But then, something on the wall catched my atention... a few photografs, in black/white type, duct-taped to a wall in a line.

"Take a look at this..." I mutered, aproaching the wall. I culdnt belive my eyes. The pictures wer of us, strugling agenst our respective illusions, as if seen thru the eyes of the illusions. I culd see myself, ripped shirt, strugling, and snarling up at the viewpoint of the picture, as that massive un-natural cock vas aproaching my mouth. At the botom of the pic, I culd just spot the edge of that frilly outfit yoru duplicate had on her. And I culd see the dolls crawling all over me.

Another picture showd you, disgust on your face, agenst the backdrop of a parking lot outsyde, as you knelt before my duplicate, and started sucking her cock. And the viewpoint wuld just be at the height of my - my duplicate's - eyes. It vas as if there eyes took these pictures.

But as soon as I reached my hand to take one of the photos off the wall... it turned to ash, as I touched it.

"REMEMBER VHAT YOU ARE; WHORES" a booming voice echoed thru the room, both of us culd hear it, before a flash of violet light, then total darkness.

Sudenly, I culd no longer feel the floor under my feet... it felt like I vas in a freefall, air gushing up-ward past me. But the total darknes around me didnt let me see anithing.

"Queen! Can you hear me?! We'r falling!" I shouted, trying very hard to supress my panic, flailing my arms around me in a attempt to get ahold of you, if you wer close. I culdnt see shit in this total darkness.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 03:45:15 AM »
The pictures confirmed what I already assumed. I just didn't know he had a front row seat, watching us through the eyes of our duplicates. As for my old clothes, I guess I will keep my current shirt and skirt on. Now is not the time to stop and change.

I watch as you examine the pictures. To my surprise, one of the photos crumbles into ashes the moment you touch it. Then comes the loud voice that nearly made me jump out of my skin. A commanding tone, it makes me want to obey so that I can avoid the wrath of Big. But I fight the urge, look up at the ceiling and shout out a reply, "Fuck you, Big! I'm not a whore!"

Whether in response to my outburst or to you picking up the photo, what happens next is inexplicable: a flash of light, followed by darkness and the feeling of dropping from a great height. I hear your voice faintly but cannot see you. I start screaming as I fall and reaching out in random directions with the hopes of grabbing something to slow my descend. There are no walls or floors, just a bottomless void of blackness.

Eventually, I caught something with my left hand. It happens to be the sleeve of your shirt, and I pull myself over to you and hug you tight.

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 10:13:25 AM »
The falling continued... down... and down... and down... for vhat seemed like a eternity. I just tensed reflexivly, holding you tightly, expecting our fall to come to a very hard landing at any point. Wuldnt matter, one vay or another... at the kind of speed we already build-up, both of us wuld end up as splatered piles of flesh and bone, at the botom of this... vhatever it was, dead before we culd feel the impact. Hell, I vasnt even sure if we wer up-right or not, or just tumbling randomly thru the air. In the dark, I culdnt see anithing, I culdnt get my bearings.

I didnt scream, I just froze, waiting for the impact, and... wishing very much this vas just another ilusion. You screamed tho, and I vished I culd say something to comfort you, but there vasnt anything to say.

Sudenly, the darkness started to give way... to a distant, faint dot of violet light, below us. Very faint, very distant... but steadyli growing larger, as we seemed to be faling tovard it.

"Look!" I tryed to get your atention to it, pointing down.

It vas growing closer, very, very slowly. Vhat-ever it vas, it vas very far away... and probably enormus in size. At this distance, it just looked like a glowing violet dot of light.

No way... this MUST be another ilusion. I shut my eyes tightly, and pinched my-self, hoping to snap out of it... but vhen I opened them, I vas still falling, and the distant point of violet light vas stil there, slowly... very slowly... growing closer.

I noticed something else... as we seemed to fall tovard it, a faint smel of roses mixed vith sickly decay, started to be felt. Just like the smel coming from my duplicate's cock, back then.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 11:06:11 AM »
I look down at the violet light. The end of our fall is approaching, but please let there be a soft landing! I cling on to you, plant my face between your breasts and hold in any further screaming. After falling such a great height, a messy death is guaranteed. There is no point in continuing to hurt your ears.

My legs are wrapped around yours. My face rises from your chest to your neck. You feel my hands caressing your tensed back and my lips kissing the side of your neck. My hands then slide downward to remove your pants...

"Aah!" You hear me shriek, this time a short and shrill one different from earlier when we started to fall. My eyes are wide open staring into yours. My hands freeze just above your crotch area, close to loosening your pants. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that. My mind went blank. It's like I even forgot we're falling."

It was the smell. That intoxicating, rosy scent that made me think of pleasure first and everything else later including my impending death. It seems to grow stronger the closer we get to the violet light.

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 02:01:58 PM »
Mmmmm... the feel of you presing in-to me... the smel, sweetly nauseus... intoxicating... clouding my judgement... the weigtless feel of the freefall, like being back in the womb... I reciprocated your hug, and vhispered.

"Shhhhhh... its alright. I feel the same way."

I clung you tightly, kissing your neck, before I urged your hand to grip my crotch, my other hand starting to take off your blouse, relishing the soft feel of your perky breasts under. One knee going up, to rub your own crotch.

No point in staying tense... we wer dead, aniway, as soon as we landed... vhy not get pleazure while we can... my mind found the obvius rationalization.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 04:18:43 PM »
Despite my resistance, I soon give in. The smell is getting to her too, it seems. I shut my eyes and take in everything she is giving me; the knee running over my pussy, the hand giving my firm breasts a gentle squeeze, the other hand leading mine down her jeans. My fingers find their way under her panties and begin rubbing her clit. I relax myself in her arms. "Mmmmm... keep going... Faster..."

I may not be a fighter, but the urge to be slutty caused by the scent is something worth struggling against. My mind keeps running the same thought through my head: I am prim and proper. I am prim and proper. I am prim and proper...

Then I kiss her on the lips. Damn you, Big! Damn you and your horny-inducing aroma!

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2017, 02:26:27 AM »
I un-butoned your blouse, and started kneading your breasts. Oh yessss. My hand sneaked its way under your skirt, and in your panties, 2 fingers, index and ring, tracing the outlines of your labia, vhile the mid-finger circled around the nub. Teasing... working you up. Playing your like a fine-tuned instrument. Soft pussy, or hard cock... it makes no diference to me. I'm a virtuoso, vhen it comes to playing both, making both dance to my tune.

prim and proper

The more you keep repeating that to yorself, the more backlash you enconter. And then the voice came back... in your mind... overriding your thoghts, and twisting them.

You are prim and proper... slut.

Slut.

Slut.

Slut.

S L U T

Just. Accept. It. You are a piece of meat, ment to be fucked.

For me, the expirience is diferent. The voice, it plays on my self-constructed mindset of always vanting to out-man men, vhen it comes to sexuality. Trying to use it to manipulate me...

Give in.

Give in.

Give. In.

Take her.

Rape her.

Rape. Her.

You know you vant to. A man wuld do it. Big wuld do it. You dont vant to be out-done by him do you? Or are you just a slut, like her? Weak, like her? Afraid to conquer your pleazure, like a man does? Too soft, to realy measure up? No? Then prove it... rape the litle bitch.

It almost worked. But not kuite. As much as Big, or vho-ever is realy doing this to us, thoght he knowed me... he did not. That last mental sugestion... goading me to prove it... that one ruined it, maked me rezist it. I already proved it, all those years ago, vhen I broke free. Sexualy, I had nothing left to prove. I conquer vho I want, sexually, but not thru force, thru seduction. And the urge to rape - its a sign of weakness, in my mind, not strength. Sign of frail ego. I had no dezire to emulate men there. That urge, that need... vas there weakness. I didnt vant to make it my own. To me, rape is a tool for vengeance on those vho dezerve it. Not a sorce of pleazure or fulfilment. And Queen hasnt done anything to dezerve my vengeance, in that way.

"Nice try..." I thoght, mentaly smirking at the voice. No... there wuld be no rape. Only passion... mutual passion. She vanted me, as I vanted her. The setting may have influenced us, but it vas OUR mutual decizion, to make love like this. I may have been manipulated to rape her once, but not this time. I didnt force it on her, this time. Nothing wuld change that.

I melted in-to her kiss.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 05:10:49 AM »
"Aaaahh..." Not a scream this time, but a moan. The heat is building. My wetness flows over her fingers. Normally, considering the circumstances, it will take longer to make me cum. But now the passion is building inside me. I feel like this is what I am, nothing but an object to be used for sexual pleasure. Nothing but a slut. I am only thinking about when she will plunge those fingers deep into me and hit all the right spots.

Natalija appears to be feeling the same way about me... or is she? Her response to my kiss is tender, warm, not at all forceful. It quickly reminds me that what I am feeling is nothing more than artificial, not a replacement for real passion. That's all it is, Big's mind games at work, and I fell for it.

I pull my lips away from her, hoping that she does not see me blushing. "I'm sorry. This place... It does weird things to me. Normally I wouldn't have touched you like that." My fingers remain in her panties just as hers are still on my pussy. I will not interrupt that yet.

"If we survive this fall, promise me you will put an end to this." I say into her ear, unsure of whether she has successfully resisted Big's power, "No other girls must fall victim to Big and this perverted place. No other girls will be raped here."

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2017, 08:22:01 AM »
I smiled at you. "I dont mind. I'd much rather you touch me, then one of those ilusions... or Big. Trust me, vhen I get my hands on him... and if he realy is responsible... he wil pay for this." I promised softly, looking you in the eyes. And I keep my promises.

I vas tempted to give in... really vas... but I wuldnt fall prey to the mind-games, either. They wer all prety compelling, so far... but there vas always some element that helped me stay grounded in reality.  Maybe because I was aware now. And vhen I first raped you, I wasnt. That awareness helped me stay grounded.

Then, as if in response to our refuzal to submit, the vhole scene changed. That violet light, vhich got prety big, in the meantime, it expanded, to fill the vhole area below up... expanded and assumed a shape of a face... a male face, snarling in disaproval up at us. The face opened its mouth, and we seemed to be falling straigt toward it... we passed its edge, and it closed around us... swalowing us... plunging us in-to total darkness agen... I reflexivly hugged you close to my chest, closing my eyes...

...before the vhole scene vanished. I felt solid footing below me agen. I opened my eyes... only to see I vas back in the room, at exacly the same spot I vas in, vhen I started "falling". Next to the wall, staring at the pictures... except they werent there animore. Just empty wall. You also werent in my embrace animore, but standing at the spot you wer standing, before the vhole scene started.

I culdnt help but laugh, in relief... "Wel... as far as ilusions go... that one takes the prize, so far!" trying to lighten the mood.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2017, 11:10:47 AM »
That face... It is Big's face. You hug me tight and I bury my face deeper between your breasts. This is the end. That vile rapist will swallow us whole, wiping us from existence. Or worse, keeping us trapped within whatever nightmarish world he can create to punish us for trying to escape.

Suddenly, my feet touch the floor of the motel room. It didn't feel like I dropped into it, but rather I simply appeared on the same spot I was standing before the fall. My clothes show no signs of being removed. Curiously though, there is some dampness on my pussy.

You start laughing, and so do I. My laughter however is from nervousness. "Yes... Yes it does." I reply weakly before collapsing on my knees. I was so sure I was going to die. "Listen, about what I did back there when we were falling... It was Big playing mind games on me. I'm not a lesbian, and not a slut. You won't get mad at me for saying that, right?"

I get up with the realisation that this room is now exactly the same as when I first woke up here. No photos on the wall and no ashes from when you picked up one of them. The wet stains on the bedsheets are of course still there, a reminder of which events on this day were real and which were illusions.

"Uh... So what do we do next?" I ask you, hoping to change the subject from our kiss and embrace.

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 11:50:55 AM »
I looked at you, and vas startled to see you stil seemed intimidated by me, even now. Did I realy make that kind of impresion back them vhen I forced you? I didnt think of it as a rape, because I know very wel vhat a real rape looks like; to me vhat we did classifyed as a semi-forceful rape-play, not rape. But it vas semantics... how-ever gentle, it vas stil forced, not consentual. I catched my-self rationalizing it like that, and I felt guilty...

"STOP IT! It may not have been violent, but it vas stil rape. She stil didnt want it. And you did threten her!" I reprimanded my-self sternly.

I smiled at you, and hugged you, this time in a warm, yet frendly, platonic sense, no senzuality involved. "Of corse I wont get mad! And pleaze, I dont want you to be scared of me. Only people vho dezerve it have any reazon to be scared of me." I sayed.

Then I let go of the hug, considering your kuestion of vhat to do now. Truthfuly... I had no idea. Vhat-ever we do, I didnt think it wuld make much diference, since these halucinations seem to come at us at random, and totaly un-expectedly. We needed to find some kind of pattern to them, to even have a hope of preventing them from manifesting.

But... how? I hated to admit it, but I had no idea. So finaly I shook my head, leaning on the room's wall... "I dont know. We'r obviusly dealing vith very sofisticated mental influence, and its not predictable. This vhole situation is way out of my league. I like dealing vith the tangible and the concrete. I cant fight vhats not real." I sighed.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2017, 03:42:04 AM »
"That's good to know. Thank you." I say in response to your reassurance. Seeing this softer side of you puts me at ease, yet I constantly get a nagging feeling that things can change at the drop of a hat thanks to Big. If he can make me a slut with his power, surely turning you into a rapist determined to violate me will not be a problem for him. After all, the intoxicating smell he unleashed during our fall worked on you just as effectively as it did to me.

Or was that just you being yourself in response to my crotch touching? "Let's stay as friends. Just friends. I'm 100% straight. Nothing but cock for me, if it's consensual of course." I add with a smile, attempting to look like I am half-joking.

After a long, awkward pause, I offer a suggestion regarding our predicament, "I wonder what we'll find if we go outside and follow the road. Will Big prevent us from traveling too far?"

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2017, 11:08:35 AM »
"Culdnt hurt to try..." I shruged, but vas anithing but entuziastic. For all we known, we wuldnt even get out of the building, vithout another halucinations coming on to us. But anithing was beter then sitting here.

"Lets keep the convo up. If we keep our minds busy and off vhats going on, maybe it wil be harder for these halucinations to afect us. So... vhat do you do for a living, aniway?" I continued, as we valked out of the room.

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2017, 11:39:01 AM »
I follow closely behind her. "I'm a secretary. I take phone calls and arrange appointments for my boss." I avoid stating the specifics, such as my boss' name and the name of the company, in case Big is listening. Not that I think his power extends outside this place, but who knows?

"What about you? What's your occupation?" I ask you.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:09:08 PM by Queen of Maradonia »

Offline Natalija

• Massive Pervert
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2017, 12:58:42 PM »
I sighed, considering vhat a complicated kuestion that was... "I had many. At the moment, I'm working as a security conzultant, for a bank in my home city. More part-time then anithing else, but I consider it my main job, my contacts from the army landed me that. That, alongside escort, and runing my own smal self-defence class. But a full time job... I never had one."

I culdnt rezist teasing just a litle... "A secretary, huh? Do you... arrange... anithing else for your boss, or is it all striktly profesional?" vith a grin. I dont even know vhy I sayed that, and I regreted it the moment I did.

"Sorry... that vas stupid. Guess its hard to think about anything but sex, in this place." I mutered, just as we reached the second stair-wel down.