Author Topic: Looking for male/female villain to fight me as a superheroine  (Read 272 times)

Offline Saras008

• Stalker
  • Superheroine looking for a villain to smash
Looking for male/female villain to fight me as a superheroine
« on: December 16, 2016, 12:52:23 PM »
If anyone is interested please let me know

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • A properly fucked woman, is a content woman.
Re: Looking for male/female villain to fight me as a superheroine
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 10:37:12 AM »
Doubt youl find many guys here who like a resistant woman that fights back, trust me, I learned that fairly kuickly vhen I joined up. Bunch of paper alphas looking for easy victims lol!  :evilgrin: You might try JaySwitch, off the top of my head, he likes a chalenge. :) Sexystalker too, he and I work nicely in a couple RPs, and he puts up a good fight. He isnt on very often tho.

Or if your up for a catfight and F/F action... I'm game! Just got back from a trip and looks like none of my partners are on atm, so I need something new! Hit me up in PM and we can work out details for a fun scenario.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Saras008

• Stalker
  • Superheroine looking for a villain to smash
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 11:03:45 AM »
I see
I would like to try F/F too, sounds like a lot of fun. Would you play as the villainess then?
For some reason the verification letter just doesn't show up so I can't send you a pm, been trying to send one.

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • A properly fucked woman, is a content woman.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 11:23:59 AM »
Thats odd, I'l try PMing you
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline JaySwitch

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 04:33:52 AM »
Hi Saras,

I have been on vacation for a while and am just getting back on here.  Natalija is right, I do like a challenge, plus, being a switch, I can enjoy overpowering the woman, or the woman getting the best of me.  From your profile it sounds like you prefer being eventually overpowered and raped by the man after a good fight am I right?

A good superheroine beat-down and rape is always a fun story for me.  I actually prefer original player created superhero/superheroine characters over DC or Marvel created characters.  I'm not apposed to them, there are some very sexy female superheroines from DC and Marvel, but I would rather not get bogged down in an already created history.

I'd be interested in writing a story with you, but in full disclosure I'm already writing one with Natalija and hopefully starting a group RP "Rape-Blood" so I will not be able to RPing more then maybe once a week or so.  If you are still interested don't hesitate to send me a PM, maybe we could even play a three way story too if Natalija wants to join in?

Jay