Savage Violation
  • May 25, 2017, 02:28:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official forum rules and Usergroup information have been revised and updated. Members should check the General Information section for more details.

Keep an eye on the Maintenance Thread. Things are up and running, but we're not done yet!

Author Topic: Looking for male/female villain to fight me as a superheroine  (Read 200 times)

Saras008

• Stalker
  • Superheroine looking for a villain to smash
Looking for male/female villain to fight me as a superheroine
« on: December 16, 2016, 12:52:23 PM »

If anyone is interested please let me know

Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Massive Pervert
  • A properly fucked woman, is a content woman.
Re: Looking for male/female villain to fight me as a superheroine
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 10:37:12 AM »

Doubt youl find many guys here who like a resistant woman that fights back, trust me, I learned that fairly kuickly vhen I joined up. Bunch of paper alphas looking for easy victims lol!  :evilgrin: You might try JaySwitch, off the top of my head, he likes a chalenge. :) Sexystalker too, he and I work nicely in a couple RPs, and he puts up a good fight. He isnt on very often tho.

Or if your up for a catfight and F/F action... I'm game! Just got back from a trip and looks like none of my partners are on atm, so I need something new! Hit me up in PM and we can work out details for a fun scenario.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Saras008

• Stalker
  • Superheroine looking for a villain to smash
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 11:03:45 AM »

I see
I would like to try F/F too, sounds like a lot of fun. Would you play as the villainess then?
For some reason the verification letter just doesn't show up so I can't send you a pm, been trying to send one.

Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Massive Pervert
  • A properly fucked woman, is a content woman.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 11:23:59 AM »

Thats odd, I'l try PMing you
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

JaySwitch

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 04:33:52 AM »

Hi Saras,

I have been on vacation for a while and am just getting back on here.  Natalija is right, I do like a challenge, plus, being a switch, I can enjoy overpowering the woman, or the woman getting the best of me.  From your profile it sounds like you prefer being eventually overpowered and raped by the man after a good fight am I right?

A good superheroine beat-down and rape is always a fun story for me.  I actually prefer original player created superhero/superheroine characters over DC or Marvel created characters.  I'm not apposed to them, there are some very sexy female superheroines from DC and Marvel, but I would rather not get bogged down in an already created history.

I'd be interested in writing a story with you, but in full disclosure I'm already writing one with Natalija and hopefully starting a group RP "Rape-Blood" so I will not be able to RPing more then maybe once a week or so.  If you are still interested don't hesitate to send me a PM, maybe we could even play a three way story too if Natalija wants to join in?

Jay