Author Topic: Has your rape fantasies ever taken you to forbidden areas...  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Bulldog1975

• Stalker
Has your rape fantasies ever taken you to forbidden areas...
« on: October 07, 2015, 05:20:15 PM »
Such as the victim being too young or related to you?

Offline KaleyCuocoLover

• Kiloposter Society
Re: Has your rape fantasies ever taken you to forbidden areas...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 02:07:21 AM »
Idea of rapist making son rape his own mom or making father rape his own daughter after the rapist raped mom or daughter first in front of the son or father.

Offline death2uall

• Rider of the Pale Horse
  • Massive Pervert
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 03:09:58 AM »
What do you mean by "forbidden areas?" Where I come from, rape fantasy itself is a "forbidden area." And what, exactly, do you mean by "too young?" If you're talking about victims under the age of 18, I suggest you STOP. RIGHT. HERE, back up at least ten steps, and refer to the board's rules, which you obviously haven't bothered to read.

http://savage-violation.com/index.php?topic=129.msg466#msg466

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 07:33:10 AM »
What do you mean by "forbidden areas?" Where I come from, rape fantasy itself is a "forbidden area." And what, exactly, do you mean by "too young?" If you're talking about victims under the age of 18, I suggest you STOP. RIGHT. HERE, back up at least ten steps, and refer to the board's rules, which you obviously haven't bothered to read.

http://savage-violation.com/index.php?topic=129.msg466#msg466

Exactly this.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline boonedawg

• Stalker
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 08:19:01 PM »

When I was a teen, I used to fantasize that someone would break into our house, tie up my mother and sister and then force me to fuck them.  I would be telling them how sorry I was and that I had to do it, all the while actually enjoying it.

I've had lifelong rape fantasies involving family members. Mom, sister, cousins.

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Empowered whore, and proud of it.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 11:07:48 PM »

Being honest here...

Actualy I fairly often have fantasys like that; about twice a week (less often then before, but I stil get them). I got myself out from a "forbiden area" like that, vhen I vas a teen, family abuse/rape, and I vas the victim. Vent on for almost 5 years (vhen I was 15-19), not all the time, sometimes almost a month passing in-betwen it, but generaly conzistently, before I got strong enogh to break with it by killing my father, vhen he tryed it one last time.

So yes, I do have fantasys like that, but (this ones for Trill and all the other mods, so you dont freak out) I dont take them to this site, they stay in my head; if they didnt, I'd probably fill the Taboo board vith storys. I read the rules tho, and I wont post shit like that here. But I'd be lying if I claimed I dont have them. They are from both perspectives, both roles, rapist and victim, they contain moderate-to-heavy amounts of verbal and phyzical abuse, and they all end up the same way, rapist geting brutaly tortured and killed by the victim (probably because I didnt actualy torture him irl, I just killed him, and I often vish I culd have punished him harder then just death).
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 12:48:42 AM »

I loled.

Offline Archon

• Stalker
  • The original Dark Archon
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 05:26:07 AM »
I want to bone my sister-in-law. 
cheers

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 11:10:10 PM »

Being honest here...

Actualy I fairly often have fantasys like that; about twice a week (less often then before, but I stil get them). I got myself out from a "forbiden area" like that, vhen I vas a teen, family abuse/rape, and I vas the victim. Vent on for almost 5 years (vhen I was 15-19), not all the time, sometimes almost a month passing in-betwen it, but generaly conzistently, before I got strong enogh to break with it by killing my father, vhen he tryed it one last time.

You killed your own dad? Half of me is going "holy shit", the other half is cheering for you. I hope you weren't made to serve any time for it.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 11:58:04 PM »
It vas a close call, but I didnt go to prizon, mostly becauze of the great job the lawyer did, reprezenting me in court. To this day I cant thank that woman enogh. I had to atend a psychiatric terapy, and spent a year on probation tho, in the care of my relatives and grandparents. Half-way thru it, I joined the army, since vith my education, geting any kind of regular job was imposible. Not that I minded, I loved my time there.

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 12:08:28 AM »
Oh cool a fellow soldier.  What'd you do for the army?

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 12:24:24 AM »
I vent thru basic training, then I specialized for squad-level dezignated marksman role, mostly vith M76 and G3A3ZF. Toward the end of my time there, last 6-7 months or so, I also become a hand-to-hand instructor, not realy officialy, but I vas noticed early for my aptitude in martial arts, and they ofered me a place of assistant to the regular guy who trained the recruits, for some extra salary, vhich I taken. Spent just over 2 years in the army, total.

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 12:59:31 AM »
Oh okay.  You're more of a tough 'guy' than I ever was.  I was in the medical corps.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 01:20:33 AM »
Probably more important. Any idiot can pull a triger, but not evryone can take care of there comrades and keep them in the fight! Even if I wanted it, I culd never have been a medic, vith my lack of education. I mean, I know how to dizinfect and bandage a cut, but thats about it. Unfortunatly, I'm alot beter at hurting ppl then healing them :P

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 01:28:38 AM »
You apply a tourniquet to stop bleeding and you'll save a massive percentage of casualties that are salvageable.  And for what it's worth you seem sharp as a tack, I think you'd have passed medic school with flying colors.  That being said there ain't a thing wrong with letting bullets fly.  *fist bump*

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 08:45:05 PM »
Fucking badass. I applied for the Navy back in '04, but was rejected due to a history of sleep disorders.

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 01:28:17 AM »
Fucking badass.

Yeah.  She is.

*quietly goes back to his bandaging*

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 08:14:06 AM »
Lol thanx, but this badass wuld be in badass troble if not for ppl like you to keep stupid pain-freaks like me fixed up lol! My doctor used to joke I'm the reason she never gets a day off from work :D . Vhich isnt too far from the truth ofc (but not as much these days as a few years ago, vhen I spent alot more time in the ring/on the mat, then I do today). Especialy my days in the army...

Offline kaylapiggie19

• Stalker
  • my mind is filled with filth
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »
Mine has brought me to an insatiable lust to actually be raped. I understand it's very dangerous and can backfire immediately, but I feel like that's the fun in it it's will be terrible and very regretful, but I like to suffer I don't know why that's just me I guess

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 09:38:04 PM »
Mine has brought me to an insatiable lust to actually be raped. I understand it's very dangerous and can backfire immediately, but I feel like that's the fun in it it's will be terrible and very regretful, but I like to suffer I don't know why that's just me I guess

Evryone thinks they like to suffer, that its a turn-on, until they actualy do suffer. Trust me Kayla, theres nothing glamurus or appealing about actual rape, and I hope you never have to go thru it, and that you just have alot of fun with it, in fantasy form. It wil change you; it can either break you, or turn you hardened, desenzitised and scarred for life. In the end... I'm not sure vhich is worse. Both is suffering, just diferent kind of it, and makes a woman in-to something she never wanted to be.

Offline SomethingNasty

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 03:11:24 PM »
I had some strange thoughts when I was at my last family reunion. Nobody too young though, I'm just not into that.

Offline Hume L. Yates

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2017, 02:07:49 AM »
I had some strange thoughts when I was at my last family reunion.

Tell us more please.  Much more.