Author Topic: New Earth: 2513 (Bludmagnus & RV) SPECIAL...  (Read 39619 times)

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
Re: New Earth: 2513 (Bludmagnus & RV) SPECIAL...
« Reply #425 on: August 30, 2016, 01:25:03 AM »
I made a sound of protest when you removed your tongue from me.  It was quickly quieted as you kissed me hard and rammed your cock deep inside of me.  I groaned loudly as you grind inside of me sending waves of mind boggling sensations through me.  I could hear your groans of pleasure and that stimulated me even more as you grind against me rubbing against my clit.  I moaned even louder losing all sense of time or space as all I could do was take in every ounce of pleasure you were giving me.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:25:08 AM by rvplymates »

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
« Reply #426 on: September 02, 2016, 04:51:57 AM »
I kept up the kiss, wanting you to feel everything that I intensely gave you to feel.  I didn't start thrusting for several minutes, wanting your every sweet spot ready and stimulated.   I kneaded your breasts more, stroking your nipples with my thumbs as I kept you in that position.  After the several minutes passed, I then started to thrust into you.  I felt you so very tightly around my cock, knowing you felt me spear deep inside of you as the head of my cock hit your cervix repeatedly.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #427 on: September 08, 2016, 02:23:19 AM »
Your kiss was all encompassing as you took me.  When you stopped for several minutes I made a sound that almost sounded like begging.  Your hands kneaded my breasts playing with my nipples making me feel the need to beg you to continue to slam into me.  I opened my mouth to beg you when suddenly you thrust hard into me.  You were so deep that your cock hit my cervix over and over causing more sensations of pleasure as I moaned and groaned from the sensations.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 02:12:15 AM by rvplymates »

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #428 on: September 15, 2016, 09:29:43 PM »
"Many women it would hurt that I was pounding so deep, but you love it, Marie.  That is another reason Master loves you so, because you can take what so many others never would be able to."

I started to grind into you more, relishing how rough I could be with you at the same time being loving.  I kissed and nibbled on you more, loving how you were crying out as well as moaning and groaning for still more.  You needed every fucking bit of it, and I was not about to deny you on any level.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #429 on: September 16, 2016, 02:11:38 AM »
I heard you speak through a fog of intense pleasure, "Many women it would hurt that I was pounding so deep, but you love it, Marie.  That is another reason Master loves you so, because you can take what so many others never would be able to."  I smiled through a fog of intense pleasure as you grind into me rougher and kiss and nibble on me more.  I cried out my pleasure and moaned and groaned wanting even more from you.  I whispered, "I want more."
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 02:13:14 AM by rvplymates »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #430 on: September 19, 2016, 04:45:39 AM »
I started to speed up, taking full advantage of the fact I was laying into you from the missionary position.  I felt your cervix as I bottomed out over and over again inside of your pussy, loving hat you were wanting so much more and accepting it as I gave it to you.  I lowered my mouth to your breasts again, pleased that you were crying out and moaning and groaning for more of my both using and pleasuring you.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #431 on: September 24, 2016, 01:23:52 AM »
My sounds of pleasure became louder and louder as you sped up driving deeper and deeper into me.  My need seemed all encompassing as you drove deep inside me.  I cried out in sheer pleasure as your mouth worked over my breasts.  I wanted even more and yelled out, "Yes Yes."  I wanted you to know I wanted everything you could give me as I moaned and groaned with pleasure.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 01:35:46 AM by rvplymates »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #432 on: September 30, 2016, 09:38:05 AM »
Your moaning and groaning urging me on, I sucked harder on your breasts and kneaded them as well.  I began to thrust more, relishing how you were responding to my grinding and thrusts in just the right way.  I couldn't help but put more of my body behind everything I was doing to you, knowing that you were craving and needing so much more as I did things to you.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #433 on: October 05, 2016, 01:28:57 AM »
The intensity of my moans went up more as you sucked my breasts harder as you kneaded them.  I moaned loudly as you thrust into me harder deeper faster.  I felt you grind against me and the intensity of pleasure went up.  I was responding to all you were doing to me even when you began to slam harder into me.  I wanted all of what you were giving me as I moaned and groaned in unbelievable pleasure.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #434 on: October 09, 2016, 09:27:51 PM »
I felt your body surrendering more to the rough and ravishing way I was taking you all over again, and your moans and groans made it that much sweeter.  I felt you quiver with need as my cock hit home in your sex and felt your cervix against the head.  I was rolling my hips, intensifying more as I focused on stimulating your clit, g-spot, and cervix all in conjunction.  I sucked more on your lovely breasts, flicking your nipples in time with how I was stimulating those other three sweet spots.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #435 on: October 12, 2016, 11:52:40 PM »
My body was relaxing as you took me rough and totally.  My moans and groans got louder as my body quivered as you managed to stimulate my clit, g-spot and cervix.  I lost myself in the extreme pleasure as you sucked my breasts and flicked my nipples with your tongue.  I moaned out loudly lost in the pleasure as you kept pounding into me hard and deep.  I didn't want it to ever stop.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #436 on: November 28, 2016, 11:57:27 PM »
I kissed and nibbled on your breasts more, stopping only to do so to your mouth.  My tongue moving inside of yours, I grind against you while hitting home deep inside of you over and over again.  I continue to roll my hips, stimulating your sex over and over again and intent on driving you to orgasm again.  I wasn't going to stop till you really were as satisfied as I intended you to be.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #437 on: November 30, 2016, 03:13:30 AM »
I gasped as you kissed and nibbled my breasts exciting me even more as you tongue moved in my mouth.  I moaned as you grind inside of me deeper and harder.  I could hear my own sounds of pleasure as you rolled your hips in my sex.  I could feel my body getting ready for something to big and suddenly a climax hit me and I screamed in pleasure as you continued to take me hard.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #438 on: December 13, 2016, 07:59:35 AM »
I started to speed up more, thrusting harder and deeper still.  I moved my mouth to your neck, wanting to hear you scream in pleasure.  I rammed my cock deeper inside of you, yanking you rougher to me still while I nibbled on your neck and shoulder more.  I knew that you were going to climax again soon, and I wanted to force more out of you and make you beg for still more over and over.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #439 on: December 16, 2016, 02:35:26 AM »
I groaned louder as you sped up and thrust into me harder and deeper as your mouth moved on my neck and shoulder.  I could feel my body getting ready to release another climax.  Suddenly I screamed and came hard as my body convulsed and still you were pounding into me hard.  I cried out, "I want more."

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #440 on: January 23, 2017, 08:12:11 AM »
"I know.. and there is much more.   Master knows you will not run from him, and that he can mark you as his in any manner he chooses.  Your need for more just proves how ready you are for that very thing."

I smiled as I kissed your lips again, knowing you would ask questions about what I had just said.  Fortunately, there would be ways to give the marks to you without too much pain, but as I reinvigorated my pounding of your pussy I didn't focus on that until you perhaps would mention anything you wanted to know about those.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #441 on: February 15, 2017, 02:05:49 AM »
"I know.. and there is much more.   Master knows you will not run from him, and that he can mark you as his in any manner he chooses.  Your need for more just proves how ready you are for that very thing."

I shivered as you smiled but put what you had just said in the back of my mind as you kissed me with passion.  I would wait for the proper time to question you as now I wanted the pleasure only you could give me.  I moaned as you began to pound into me again.  Pleasure filled me as my body got closer and closer to a climax.

Offline dutchman1966

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #442 on: February 28, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »

The men who were watching her, all of them knowing how perfect a candidate the mysterious young woman was.  That was the best part, as the one Hunter who had come to them had asked about a specific type.  He was so specific, that made them realize that he had a buyer or at the very least a request out.  That was something that meant money, at least an entire season's profits.  One of the men moved and went to one of the com phones, making the call.  The men had known that something was up, as she obviously wasn't from those parts.  That made it better, as they would be accused of poaching claimed pussy.   

http://85.17.187.83/saff/index.php?board=173.0

The Hunter listened to the man as he described her to him, and he smiled.  5'6"... 120 lbs, tone body, pert breasts... long blond hair, blue eyes... unclaimed.  He was pleased.  He then sent the amount of money to the man's account, and then he moved. He was soon spotting her as she walked into town.  He scanned her, and was even more pleased, seeing that she was not even in the registry, and realized she was from the Badlands.  That was going to be a bonus for him, as she was totally new to the gene pool as well.  He moved fast, getting her registered as he got closer to her by moving over the roof tops of the town.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #443 on: March 07, 2017, 09:16:38 AM »
(the previous post by dutchman1966 will be totally ignored, as he was not invited to participate in this rp.)

Kissing you on the lips, I continued to thrust into you as I could feel you were enjoying.  I also started to grind my hips and crotch against you more, your reactions driving me to give you more stimulation.  I stroked and caressed your tongue with my own, making it very clear that while I was adding sensuality to what I did you still belonged to me on every level and only to me.   I felt you shiver, and as I moved my tongue in time with my thrusts I knew that you were getting closer to what you needed soon and that was your next release.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #444 on: March 19, 2017, 11:46:21 PM »
I was returning your kisses with passion as you thrust into me driving me wild.  I grasped you tightly as you began to grind into me even more.  I moaned into your mouth so you knew how much I was enjoying all that you were doing to me.  I felt your tongue caress mine and that excited me even more.  I knew I would always belong to you and that thought made happiness run through me.  I was all yours and you knew it.  I shivered with excitement as you moved your tongue in time with your thrusts.  I felt my climax building rapidly.  I suddenly screamed into your mouth and came hard.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #445 on: March 21, 2017, 08:45:45 PM »
"Cum as you need to, Marie.  Master is not done by a long shot..."

I said that, wanting you to know that I was going to really wear you out if I could.  I kissed your lips again, adjusting the angle so I was hitting right at your sweet spots.  I deliberately moved against your g-spot over and over again, intending to prolong your orgasm as much as possible while shortening the time between your releases by the same amount.  I was pushing you to be more multi-orgasmic, knowing it was very possible.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #446 on: March 29, 2017, 01:44:44 AM »
"Cum as you need to, Marie.  Master is not done by a long shot..."

As you said that I came hard and moaned out my pleasure before your lips captured mine muffling my sounds of pleasure.  More sounds of pleasure left my lips as you moved into in such away that wild sensations through me.  I could feel my body release over and over driving me wild with sensations.  I was panting as you kissed me wild with sensations.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #447 on: March 30, 2017, 09:45:25 AM »
I kept kissing and grinding, wanting you to continue to be as stimulated as I wanted you to be.  I fully enjoyed keeping you in the state I had you, your every bodily and verbal response just giving me more of what I wanted.  I felt your every spasm as your multiple orgasm rocked your body, and I knew full well it wouldn't be the last.  I caressed your tongue with my own, tasting you in a new way at the same time.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #448 on: April 22, 2017, 02:28:49 AM »
I was getting breathless as you kept kissing and grinding into me.  I was wild with pleasure and wanted more of what you were giving me.  My body was on fire as climax after climax racked my body.  I moaned again as your tongue caressed mine.  I was lost in each climax as you took me to new places of pleasure.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #449 on: April 25, 2017, 09:18:42 PM »
I continued to fuck you as I pleased, making your reactions even more intense from my actions.  I was deliberately making the stimulation I was giving you so much more impossible to ignore, knowing very well that you now needed me to make you want me to take you elsewhere. I wanted you laying there, cumming over and over and needing me to use my cock in another orifice if only to give your vaginal sweet spots a break from the stimulation.
--Edgar Allen Poe