Author Topic: Rape Chat  (Read 540 times)

Offline soldier81

• Civilian
  • Savage points? 0
  • Referrals: 0
Rape Chat
« on: June 14, 2011, 10:36:36 PM »
Would anyone like to chat on Yahoo! Messenger?  If so, send me a PM.

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Rape Chat
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 01:45:18 AM »
Welcome to the site soldier....

As for chat, well, I am personally not into the chat scene, but, perhaps if you tell us more about what you are into, then some of us with similar fantasies may be willing to chat...

Enjoy the site!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 200
  • Referrals: 13
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 03:14:50 PM »
Welcome to the site :)

I'll second what Mystique said. For all we know, you may be a pervert =)) More information about what you want to chat about would be a nice incentive... Sounds like soldier fantasies, so I would suggest You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for starters :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 47
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »
Greetings soldier81 and welcome to SavageViolation

Yeah, the members would prefer to know some idea of who they are inviting into their Yahoo so perhaps more on your fantasies may be helpful.

We have some interesting discussion sections with a lot of input from people with various tastes (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Your fantasies would further enhance the discussions so jump right in and have your say! It is a good way to find like minded roleplay partners.

In addition, there are many more things like creative writing, general discussions, games, polls (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, etc.) to provide food for thought.

Enjoy the site and if you have questions feel free to post or PM staff.
Admin