Savage Violation
  • May 25, 2017, 02:30:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official forum rules and Usergroup information have been revised and updated. Members should check the General Information section for more details.

Keep an eye on the Maintenance Thread. Things are up and running, but we're not done yet!

Author Topic: Rape Chat  (Read 1168 times)

soldier81

• SinglePost and Looking
Rape Chat
« on: June 15, 2011, 05:36:36 AM »

Would anyone like to chat on Yahoo! Messenger?  If so, send me a PM.

Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Extremely Depraved
Re: Rape Chat
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 08:45:18 AM »

Welcome to the site soldier....

As for chat, well, I am personally not into the chat scene, but, perhaps if you tell us more about what you are into, then some of us with similar fantasies may be willing to chat...

Enjoy the site!

Shygirl

• Depraved
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 10:14:50 PM »

Welcome to the site :)

I'll second what Mystique said. For all we know, you may be a pervert =)) More information about what you want to chat about would be a nice incentive... Sounds like soldier fantasies, so I would suggest Military rape fantasy for starters :)

admin

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 12:15:12 AM »

Greetings soldier81 and welcome to SavageViolation

Yeah, the members would prefer to know some idea of who they are inviting into their Yahoo so perhaps more on your fantasies may be helpful.

We have some interesting discussion sections with a lot of input from people with various tastes (Rape discussion). Your fantasies would further enhance the discussions so jump right in and have your say! It is a good way to find like minded roleplay partners.

In addition, there are many more things like creative writing, general discussions, games, polls (rape, sex, general, etc.) to provide food for thought.

Enjoy the site and if you have questions feel free to post or PM staff.
Admin