Author Topic: Superheroine rape  (Read 19418 times)

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
  • Referrals: 4
Superheroine rape
« on: February 28, 2011, 02:22:47 AM »
So I had some interesting chats and realized we don’t really have a rape discussion thread on superheroines. We do have a number of polls (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) but no discussion topic as far as I could see. So here goes...

Wikipedia has a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but let’s start with the most famous of the lot: Supergirl and Wonder Woman. I usually stick to these two for rape fantasy and "Mystique" for being naughty :evilgrin:

And the questions:
1. Which superheroine do you fantasize about when it comes to rape?

2. What do you fantasize doing to her during the rape and why?

3. What do you expect as the outcome of the rape?

4. What is the allure with rape of superheroines?

Ladies and gents the ball is in your court :evilgrin:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline agony

• Virgin
  • Savage points? 5
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Superheroine rape
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 02:42:44 AM »
my answers. :)

1. BatGirl. i like her the most cause she's just a normal human who trains a lot to the level of peak physical condition. it must be fun to rape and
    torture BatGirl cause she think she has enough training and is capable of protecting herself all the time. I can prove her wrong.

2. I'd put BatGirl in a room full of criminals who want revenge, criminals whose friends or families got caught by BatGirl. Criminals who want to beat
    the shit out of BatGirl. i imagine the room is full of like 25 criminals. Hardcore ones. Batgirl doesn't have any weapons and all she has is her
    fighting skills and confidence. But what can BatGirl possibly do against 25 criminals who want to beat the shit out of her?? BatGirl will get
    beat up, humiliated, tortured, raped, tortured again, humiliated again and rape again. this will continue for hours and days to the point where
    BatGirl finally cries and begs for mercy. the confident and powerful BatGirl finally cries and begs for mercy, something that she never thought
    she would do. of course, after she cries and begs for mercy, the criminals will continue torturing and raping her to the max.

3. I expect BatGirl to change completely. From a fearless crimefighter, she turns into a shy and traumatized girl. She will spend all day in her
    house, refusing to meet anyone, crying and sobbing. She will stop practising her fighting skills cause now she realises they're all useless.
    She was tortured and raped and none of her training came in handy. She tried to use her skills but it was useless. BatGirl keeps thinking
    about that and she will continue crying for hours.

4. The Rape of Batgirl turns me on cause she's such a strong, confident and fearless crimefighter who always thinks that she can kick
    anyone's ass. She needs to be taught some lessons, she needs to know that when she's outnumbered, she's useless and her training
    can't help her at all. She will regret being a crimefighter and she will never ever think of fighting again. 

Offline the savage

• "Vidi, vici, veni." I saw, I conquered, I came.
  • Savage Sextraordinaire
  • Savage points? 99
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »
First, the allure of the superherione; to me it is pretty simple.  They are attractive, fit woman, wearing what amounts to bodypaint, and have a do gooders attitude.  Pretty easy to imagine overpowering and raping them.

Agony; the darker aspects of the batgirl fantasy already exist. She was raped and paralyzed by the Joker.  Proving once again that the comic book writers are very dark people.

Supergirl; get yourself some kryptonite and she's all yours, if you are feeling really creative, a get ring made with it and pierce her nipple or pussy with it.  An eternal slave.

Wonder woman, have to love a girl who brings her own bondage material to a fight.

As for my personal favorites, I was always a Marvel comic guy.  I like the idea of raping a physic, Jean Grey or the personal favorite Emma Frost.  Lure them out to fight a villain, and when they are scoping, think of nothing but her rape.  Make her experience it in her mind before you ever touch her.
Dirty talk makes sex so much better.  Especially my favorites, No, Don't, Stop, Please, and You're hurting me.

Offline Morpheus

• Dream rapist
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 8
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 09:55:54 PM »
Depends on what I have been watching or reading. I like supergirl, Alice (resident evil), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Emma Frost (Marvel Comics), Jean Grey (Marvel Comics), Rogue (Marvel Comics) though doing her could be the death of me, The entire Sailor squad (Tokyopop), She-Ra

Various things depending on the superheroine. Most of it is about making it impossible for them to use their powers on me. Then rape their holes. In some fantasies I steal their powers and use them against her. For Wonderwoman and Supergirl I think the ultimate humiliation is to be turned into WonderCow and SuperCow. I would turn them into farm animals, rape and impregnate them, hook them up to milking machines and let those who thought they were all that watch me rape and degrade them.

Alice should be raped by zombies or one of the guys she tries to help out. There was one movie where she was tricked by a family of sick perverts. It would have been a perfect apocalyptic rape scene right there.

The Sailor squad would be a series of fantasies. I would catch one and rape her until she is broken to my will. Then I would make her lure in another of her choice. I would rape her and then make her choose another and so on until I have done them all. I could have a Sailor rape club and charge all the villains for a piece of pussy.

Lara-croft – I have a fantasy where she is naked except for a shackle on her ankle.  A dirty mattress and rape and pump her full of cum. Those tits would bounce around a lot!

She-Ra gave me a hard on when I was a kid.

I read a few rape stories a long time ago where the superheroine was raped and milked by a machine. The villain was doing her while the machine was sucking her dry. I’ve been hooked on that scene whenever the subject of superheroines come up :D.

Raped, broken and still under my power. Turned into a mindless animal used for breeding and milk for some. The others can be sex slaves.

The idea of fucking up a tough woman? The fact that they look super hot and wear kinky outfits showing their bodies off is a bonus.
I'll rape you and your dreams tonight

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 12:55:13 AM »
Some interesting responses! Thanks guys! :clap2:

Lol the "Sailor Squad" has created some perverted fantasies in manga.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She-Ra does have a very nice body as far as I remember.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 200
  • Referrals: 13
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 01:20:35 PM »
I will answer the questions after I've had a think about it.

Alice walked into the facility not knowing what was waiting inside for her. She didn’t know that Umbrella company was testing a new creature. It was as powerful as Alice but they were more interested in the next generation. Once she was in position they released a gas that disoriented her. Then they attacked, soldiers on all sides, tearing and removing her clothes. Alice woke up naked in a padded room. There was a large man sitting in one corner. As soon as it registered that Alice was awake, it pounced on her. It had only one thing in its programmed mind. Forcefully impregnate Alice with the next generation of weapon. Despite Alice’s struggles, she was overpowered. Her strength was no match for this thing that had only one purpose. It raped Alice hard, showing her just how helpless she was. It raped her and kept raping her until the soldiers came to take the thing away, replacing it with another who began his task of raping Alice again and again.

Offline Bitch

• Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 29
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 02:32:02 PM »
I don’t have a particular one. I guess Wonder Woman is as good as any.

Rape all her holes. Have her gang raped. Large insertions. I think a rapist can get more violent with a superheroine. Have her raped by an animal or a pack of animals. Because it is degrading for a normal woman and would be more so for one who should be able to defend herself from rape.

A humiliated and broken toy for the rapist/s to continue using

I guess the women get to wear slutty clothes and have them either raped in them or ripped off. They have power to stop the rape but being raped in spite of their ability makes it feel more helpless and humiliating. I think being raped by a large animal would suit since they should be able to recover physically.

Offline Morpheus

• Dream rapist
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 8
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 06:07:35 PM »
Some interesting responses! Thanks guys! :clap2:

Lol the "Sailor Squad" has created some perverted fantasies in manga.

She-Ra does have a very nice body as far as I remember.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will answer the questions after I've had a think about it.

Alice walked into the facility not knowing what was waiting inside for her. She didn’t know that Umbrella company was testing a new creature. It was as powerful as Alice but they were more interested in the next generation. Once she was in position they released a gas that disoriented her. Then they attacked, soldiers on all sides, tearing and removing her clothes. Alice woke up naked in a padded room. There was a large man sitting in one corner. As soon as it registered that Alice was awake, it pounced on her. It had only one thing in its programmed mind. Forcefully impregnate Alice with the next generation of weapon. Despite Alice’s struggles, she was overpowered. Her strength was no match for this thing that had only one purpose. It raped Alice hard, showing her just how helpless she was. It raped her and kept raping her until the soldiers came to take the thing away, replacing it with another who began his task of raping Alice again and again.

Yes! Yes! I would have a good time with these. Lock me up with any one or all  :fuck:

Offline Great_Satyr

• Civilian
  • Savage points? 1
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 09:46:03 AM »
 A classic on Supergirl..You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Annesboy

• Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 29
  • Diaboli Virtus in Lumbar Est
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 08:56:14 PM »
lol@ the she-ra pics....I alsways thought she and Hordak had something going on
No I am not The Forsaken One, he just quotes me in his sig.

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 10:37:19 PM »
It's kinda scary that you remember Hordak lol. I always forget their names.

A sleep rape or she fell asleep during the rape? :mis:

Some of supergirl

Forced to rape herself with a kryptonite dildo! Now that would be something!

My main "victim" characters would be supergirl. She's just prime for the rape fantasy and easily controlled with the K. I have incorporated She-ra into my fantasies. I like her costume.

Offline Annesboy

• Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 29
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »
why would she use a K dildo? lol

I like the She-Ra pics, she would be the perfect target for this sort of thing

Offline Morpheus

• Dream rapist
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 8
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 03:27:44 AM »
A classic on Supergirl..

LOL! Cool!

why would she use a K dildo? lol

How about "Use this on your pussy and make sure you cum on it or I will stick it up your ass!"?

I think she would use it then even if she knows what it is made of :evilgrin:

Offline Annesboy

• Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 29
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 02:43:28 PM »
lol omg that is the best picture ever

Offline Great_Satyr

• Civilian
  • Savage points? 1
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 09:41:11 AM »
and let us not forget You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 260
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Referrals: 133
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 01:16:24 PM »
My thoughts have destroyed me more thoroughly than any blade ever could....

Offline KaleyCuocoLover

• Master Torturer/Victim
  • Savage points? 21
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 06:04:32 PM »

Great addition to the thread!

Offline darthsaad

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 03:51:57 AM »
Wonder Woman is a great victim because she is so strong and hard to break down - you can imagine her eyeballing you with hate in her eyes as you were fucking her. The thrill of turning a woman like that into a rape toy cant be understated! Plus I think there would need to be a fair bit of torture involved  :scratch:

I always like the classic Starfire from the Teen Titans - spent years as a slave and you can be I imagined all the sick sex games they played with her.

Recently additions to my fantasies include Ms Marvel. LOVED the book a couple of years back where she is strapped into a chair and totured for days during her time in the Air Force. She is a full on sexbomb and I dream of a comic where she is captured and used as  fuck meat by every villain on the planet! I often chat online with a friend who enjoys similar fantasies of her suffering for being a sexy female do-gooder.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:55:57 AM by darthsaad »

Offline darthsaad

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 03:59:26 AM »
For those interested in stories, I have been writing a couple of superheroine rape stories at bdsm library for a while...

The last chapter of part 1 was misposted and is actually the more recent chapter of part two, the story features Wonder Woman but also has Power Girl, Black Canary, and a host of other DC Hero female rape bait  ;)

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
Good stories :nod:

I guess I like the genre mainly because it puts a stopper on me having to worry over permanent injury. Weirdly enough, even while roleplaying, I do wonder whether something would cause permanent physical damage. This aspect of it is what usually defines whether I find a scene hot or not. I know that in roleplay we can be more extreme but to have some semblance of realism incorporated, it would require one to forego the absolute extreme. With super heroines, I do not worry about permanent damage. Most have healing powers or have great capacity to endure physically. This means more can be done to her before things go gore-ish. That idea liberates me, I think. Hence I do enjoy seeing hentai/cartoons where superheroines are fucked to within an inch of their lives, treated worse than livestock, etc., only to watch them bounce back ready for more abuse.

Offline darthsaad

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 03:22:41 PM »
Manga and Hentai are great for super-hero type characters to get tortured and raped - though I do find that the women in their stories tend to start sobbing and begging too fast for my taste. I liked Wicked City, where thekick ass female hero is getting raped by tentacle monsters. She gagged and moaned, but didnt give those annoying squealing screams.

Most superheroines only get raped on sites like this unfortunately - mostly they just suffer bondage, with the much appreciated occasional torture scene.

To Mystique: On a sad note, Al Rio,  the man behind a lot of WW bondage pics in recent years, including the one you showed in the above post, passed away this week.  :SadZ:

This is another of his efforts - a very talented man who will be sorely missed.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:24:18 PM by darthsaad »

Offline darthsaad

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 03:26:09 PM »
Manga and Hentai are great for super-hero type characters to get tortured and raped - though I do find that the women in their stories tend to start sobbing and begging too fast for my taste. I liked Wicked City, where thekick ass female hero is getting raped by tentacle monsters. She gagged and moaned, but didnt give those annoying squealing screams.

Most superheroines only get raped on sites like this unfortunately - mostly they just suffer bondage, with the much appreciated occasional torture scene.

To Mystique: Thanks for your compliment on the stories - an author likes to be appreciated.  :)

But on a sad note, Al Rio,  the artist behind a lot of WW bondage pics in recent years, including the one you showed in the above post, passed away this week.  :SadZ:

This is another of his efforts - a very talented man who will be sorely missed.

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 03:27:25 AM »
To Mystique: On a sad note, Al Rio,  the man behind a lot of WW bondage pics in recent years, including the one you showed in the above post, passed away this week.  :SadZ:

Yeah, he committed suicide apparently... Pretty damn sad. Such a brilliant artist. I didn't know that pic was his though.

Offline darthsaad

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 6
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2012, 02:36:30 PM »
There can never really be to much rape of superhero bitches.

Offline Morpheus

• Dream rapist
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 8
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 09:46:15 PM »
When I was growing up, I liked to watch a lot of cartoons. Star Blazers was a favorite. My sister liked to watch She-Ra. I think it was StarBlazers that was on at the same time. Being older than me, my sister won and watched She-Ra. I hated that bitch (She-Ra, not my sister lol). I have had loads of fantasies raping She-Ra