Author Topic: Forced to Breed  (Read 73058 times)

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
  • Referrals: 13
Forced to Breed
« on: February 21, 2011, 02:03:25 PM »
Forced to Breed

(Abduction, rape, forced impregnation)

The story is a work of fiction and a result of a request. No one was hurt during the writing of this story. All characters are fictional and any mention of characters is purely for fantasy purposes. Rape is a terrible crime and the author does not condone real rape.
--------

She was walking home from work, taking the back streets so she could get there faster. There were enough people in the street at the time so she didn’t worry even though these back streets were notorious for their gang activity.

Stacy, 20 year old college student, had many dreams. All of them involved ending up rich with a man who worshipped the ground she walked on. She had high expectations and apart from her first boyfriend back in high school, she hadn’t seen anyone seriously. She thought she would wait for a more mature and worldly man to sweep her off her feet. Despite the lack of interest in men, she took good care of herself. She ran every morning before class and she ate like a health nut. She had a good body to show for it, her slim frame well toned and her assets enticing. She had a nice bust and a cute ass. Her face was like that of a model with sparkling hazel eyes and gleaming brown curls.

Stacy was one of those girls who had a plan for everything. She knew when she wanted to find a man, when she wanted to get married and when to start a family. Everything had a right place and right time. Like right now, she knew she would be home in approximately 5 minutes. She would make herself a salad for dinner and watch some TV before bed. She would clean the apartment tomorrow, then relax and plan what she would do for the rest of the long weekend. What Stacy didn’t know was that all of her planning would come to naught.

Five minutes later, Stacy was at her apartment, fishing the keys out of her purse. There was a white van parked right in front of the apartment complex and she thought it was suspicious. She made a mental note to call up the manager and ask if vans were allowed to park there.

Stacy would do no such thing. She wouldn’t get to make that call and she wouldn’t get to do any of the things she had planned for the weekend. There was a “Buzzz” noise and Stacy’s world went dark. Unknown to her, a large man got her before she hit the ground. He picked her up and quickly took her into the van through the back doors. He was fast as he had everything prepared. He had been planning this for months, ever since they had made eye contact at the college coffee shop.

He swiftly fitted four cuffs onto Stacy’s wrists and ankles. He moved her limp body onto the mattress placed strategically in the middle of the van’s floor. He secured her onto the mattress, her arms straight above her head and her legs straight below. He forced her mouth open and stuck a ball gag with multiple holes in it. That way, she would be able to breathe through her mouth and her nose. Finally, he slipped on a travel mask over her eyes.  All of this took less than two minutes and the white van was pulling away, heading out of the city and abruptly putting a stop to all of Stacy’s plans for the future.

The driver of the van was good looking by normal standards. He was a big man, well muscled and strong. He kept himself fit by hard work on his property. He and Stacy shared a number of things including their love of plans and schedules. His plan included her and there was a strict schedule that he needed to adhere to. He smiled as he drove carefully, following all the road code so he wouldn’t get pulled over by a cop. The journey took a few hours but they made it to the large property without difficulty. He drove the van straight into the garage, reversing it in.

He opened the back doors to greet a frightened young woman, mewling around the gag. Stacy had woken up some time during the journey and was now struggling to get out of the restraints. She started to buck and scream as she sensed someone was looking at her.

He chuckled as his eyes roamed over her luscious body. She was a beauty and perfect for his plans. “Let’s get you settled in,” he said as he undid the restraints, connecting the cuffs to each other before pulling the struggling woman out of the van.

“Stop fighting bitch. Stop it! I don’t want to hurt you but I will if you keep trying to fight.” With that he forced her to stand as he stood behind her, holding onto her arms restrained behind her. She tried to kick back but her ankles were restrained too close together and she nearly toppled over. He held her steady against him, his hands moving from her slim waist over her shapely hips. “Good hips. Good waist. Good tits,” he whispered into her ear. Stacy trembled and shivered. She mewled behind the gag but to no avail.

He started to force her forward. She had no choice but to go. He forced her through an open door and then carefully helped her down a flight of stairs. He kept forcing her forward until her legs hit something. He then twirled her around and pushed down on her shoulders, “sit!”.

Stacy sat, and the springy bed on which she sat squeaked. She was listening intently as she couldn’t see anything. She was glad about that. That meant he would let her go, right? He was protecting his identity so he must mean to let her go… after he had done whatever he wanted. She started to sob, wondering what he would do to her.

He watched her closely; every breath she took pressed her breasts up against her blouse enticingly. It made him hard just watching her like that. He moved closer to her until she could feel his breath on her skin. She gasped as his hands went to the top of her blouse and she squealed in terror as he ripped the material down. He practically shredded the blouse in his hands, exposing her bra encased breasts and scaring her into a squealing sobbing mess. He cupped her breasts over the bra cups as if measuring their size and firmness. He kneaded them both, “Good tits. They will be used well,” he said before ripping the bra off her body.

Stacy screamed behind the gag, falling on her side, trying to escape this madman. He followed her, his mouth latching onto a breast and sucking hard on her nipple as his other hand kneaded her free breast. He pushed her body to the middle of the bed, his mouth busy sucking and tonguing her nipple. He realized he was losing control but he didn’t care. Months of planning and waiting and finally she was here for the taking. And he was going to take her.
He ripped and tugged at her skirt, completely destroying the garment in his haste. He was overcome with lust for her, needing to see her naked flesh. His hands ripped her panties apart. Her body was forced to lie on her arms, forcing her chest up as if she was offering herself to him. He was still at her breast, using his mouth to stop her from trying to twist away, nipping at her nipple whenever she tried.

He finally stopped, letting her writhe naked on the bed. He started to rip his own clothes off, his eyes never leaving her nude body. Her breasts were bouncing on her chest as she tried to get herself up, her bound hands unable to help her. She couldn’t see where she was going and he only pulled her right back each time she managed to get to the edge of the bed. Finally he was fully naked, his cock hard and glistening with precum. He wanted her and now there were nothing stopping him from having her.

He grabbed Stacy by her ankles, removing the link that held the two cuffs together. She squealed, as she fought to keep her legs together, instinctively anticipating his next move. Her foresight helped her none as he pushed his hips between her legs, forcing her entire body back into the middle of the bed. She was writhing and bucking and he let her because it felt good. Skin to skin, they were naked. One a terrified young woman who knew she was moments away from rape; and the other elated and proud, eager to conquer and plant his seed in the woman he had chosen.

“You’re so ripe. Ripe and ready. Get ready to be fucked, pretty bitch,” he groaned, his hands sliding all over her body. He took a pillow from above, pulled her up by her hips and slid the pillow under her ass. “Want you to feel it all,” he explained to the terrified Stacy. He maneuvered her body so that her pelvis was at an angle, the perfect angle for penetration.

He took her by the jaw then, leaning in to kiss her around the ball gag. His cupped and kneaded her breasts, using them to keep her flat on her back. He was in position, his cock at her entrance, kissing it with each movement, eliciting little squeals from Stacy as he slid his cock against her pussy lips. He moaned at the sensation, breathing excitedly as he looked down at her sex. He was going to have her at last. All the planning and waiting and now he was going to take her, mark her and force her to his will.

He reached up with one hand and pulled the travel mask off, allowing her the honor of seeing him. He smiled at her as she took it in. He had a handsome face, attractive if not for what he was doing to her. She moaned in protest as his hand returned to her breasts, fingers now tweaking at her nipples.

Stacy was shaking her head side to side, trying to let him know that she didn’t want this. He only smiled down at her, spreading her thighs wider with his.

“Let’s make a baby, bitch. That’s why you are here. I’m going to impregnate you…” he told her, looking deep into her frightened eyes.

Stacy stared at him, too shocked to even flinch. Did she hear him right? A baby? Impregnate? No! This couldn’t be happening! He was going to rape her. Not only that, he was talking of impregnating her. He must be crazy! She started to shake her head vehemently. She didn’t want a baby. She wasn’t ready for a child. She didn’t want to be raped and defiled by this horrible stranger.

He simply pushed his cock into her, parting her sex as he slid in gently. She was moist and it helped as he pressed deeper and deeper, holding her down by her shoulders as his bare cock filled her. He kept going, her eyes widening with each second as he filled her completely, stretching her tight hole. Once he was fully inserted, he groaned in pleasure, showing her how much he was enjoying her body.

Stacy started to cry hard, shaking her body, flexing her thighs and using them to try and force him out of her. She used her legs as best as she could, mewling in panic. He was inside her, raping her. The weight of the situation bore down on her as he rapist started to grind himself against her. He made sure she knew how much he was enjoying her defilement by moaning lewdly.

“You feel so good wrapped around my cock. You must really want this,” he told her, enjoying the warmth of her depths. “You want my baby, don’t you bitch?” He was ignoring her frantic efforts, blissfully enjoying himself. Then he started to thrust. The bed springs creaked as he began to get into a rhythm, rutting hard and fast.

She groaned behind the gag, closing her eyes, not wanting to see this beast having so much pleasure when she was suffering. She feared him and hated him. She didn’t even know him and he was using her. She thought about what it would mean to be impregnated. She would be carrying the result of this rape, a part of her rapist, for the rest of her life. Her beautiful body would change because of the rape. Her gorgeous figure could be affected and she didn’t want that. She prayed that he was only trying to make her afraid and that he wouldn’t really impregnate her. After all, was it possible to be impregnated after having sex once? Then she began to think on whether he planned to let her go after this. She could easily go to the hospital, take a morning after pill and make certain there was no baby. She was hopeful, making plans whilst her rapist was grunting and groaning atop of her.

He was pounding her hard, the bed protesting as loudly as she was. The creaking was constant and anyone listening would know for certain that the cause of the creaking was sex, vigorous coupling between two insatiable people. In truth, Stacy was laying on her arms, her legs bouncing either side of him as she took his cock into her depths again and again.

“Take it… take it deep… take it hard… make a baby… I’m going to rape a baby into you… yeah!... Take it!” he grunted deliriously.

All she could do was sob, her body perspiring with the unwanted activity. She was breathing faster, and her pussy was wet now that he had been pounding it for some time. He knew he couldn’t hold off for too long. He had wanted to pump his load into her from the moment he had seen her. Now was his chance and he thrust his cock into her depths, pressing so deep that she gasped in response. He pounded and pounded and finally with a loud roar he started to cum.

Stacy screamed behind the gag as she felt it all. His cock, large as it was, started to expand even larger. He was deep inside her and she thought he must be right up against her cervix. She then felt his cock throbbing and twitching, and a wet feeling starting to spread in her lower belly. He poured himself into her, his body contorting in agonizing pleasure as he pumped his seed deep into her. She gasped and cried, feeling him filling her with his seed. The fact that the rape was over didn’t give her any relief as she now worried about getting pregnant. She was not on birth control since she wasn’t seeing anyone. And now this beast had filled her with cum.

He was blissfully unaware of the emotional turmoil she was facing. He only knew that raping her felt good. It felt right. He had taken her and marked her. Ha had mated with her and now she belonged to him.

He was on top of her, resting his body with his cock inside her. It was deflating but he kept it there, closing his eyes for a moment and feeling her body still trying to rebel. He lay there for some time until his breathing was no longer labored. She was still sobbing softly.

He moaned something about her being a good lay, his hands snaking under her and gripping her wrists. He uncuffed her wrists, forcing them out from under her. He then secured them to the two corners of the bed and massaged them gently to help her get feeling back into them. He started to stoke and massage the rest of her, touching her face, her neck, her breasts and stomach. He paid a lot of attention to her breasts, pleasantly surprised at their firmness, size and shape. He was taken by the way her pink nipples jutted out as if begging to be sucked. He obliged, taking one in his mouth and sucking. He went from one breast to the other, repeatedly licking and sucking.

Stacy lay there sobbing, trying not to let his actions get to her. She kept her mind on the hope that he would let her go now. He had raped her, so he must be done with her. But to her great horror, she felt his cock stirring within her. She moaned in fear as he started to get an erection while inside her. Not again, she thought, surprised by how quickly it was happening.

Stacy used all her strength to scream, catching his attention. He smiled at her and then removed the gag, chuckling at the saliva dripping down the corners of her mouth.

Stacy flexed her jaws, working her aching muscles until she was sure she could talk properly.

“Please, you’ve had your fun. Now let me go. I promise I won’t tell anyone. I won’t tell a soul. Please, just let me go home…” she begged, her eyes large and pleading.

He smiled at her, his hands busy kneading her breasts and teasing her nipples.

“No” he said calmly as he continued. “You are mine now. I brought you here to rape you. I raped you to impregnate you. I am going to keep you here and rape you until you have been impregnated. Until this belly is full of baby.”

She was shocked. He really seemed to mean what he was saying. This was worse than her worst nightmares. She still wanted to believe that he was not serious. He can’t be serious. How could he do this to her?

“Please, you can’t. I have so much to do… I have to finish college, get a job and earn some money. I want to be ready when I start a family. Please don’t do this. I don’t want a baby, please,” she cried, hoping her story would reach him.

It didn’t.

“My plans for your body supersede yours. Why do you think I brought you here?” he asks, staring into her panic stricken eyes.

“I am going to rape you again and again. I am going to keep raping you until you are pregnant no matter how long it takes. This is your life now. If I want, I will keep you here impregnating you year after year. You might as well accept it. No more college, no more job. Just knocked up good by the time I’m done. Barefoot and pregnant, just the way you ought to be. And here comes round two bitch!” he said, his cock completely erect now.

“No please stop! Have mercy! I can’t! Oh God I can’t! I don’t want this please. Don’t… Oh God… Don’t…” she started to grunt, his cock already moving inside her. The bed started to creak anew as he pounded into her now sloppy pussy.

“Yes! Gonna get pregnant bitch! Gonna fill your womb with a baby! Do your duty and spread those legs nice and wide. Take it!” he grunted, taking a lot longer to cum this time round. “You’re my baby factory. My cum dump! This is what you were born for!” he grunted in-between thrusts.

She wailed in despair, begging him to stop.

He grinned and grunted, pounding her harder and harder, telling her again and again that he was going to impregnate her. He grunted about her life from now on, about how she would spread her legs and take his cock whenever he wanted to fuck her. He told her how he planned to keep her and how she would get used to the idea of having her womb stuffed with his progeny. He told her she had no choice but to obey him. The picture he painted for her future was bleak, filled with rape and forced impregnation. He was serious about it all and she wept in complete helplessness as the rape went on and on.

She was weeping for the loss of her freedom, everything she had planned for herself gone and replaced with this madman trying to force her into motherhood. He kept pounding her until at last he stiffened, jerking on top of her as his cock twitched inside. More cum flooded her insides as he kept thrusting, stopping only after his cock has gone soft once more.

Twice he recovered his erection after that. Twice he raped her hard, cumming inside her each time. He was exhausted, having raped her four times, filling her until she was leaking his cum.

He rolled off her after the fourth rape, his cock leaving a slimy trail across her thigh as he snuggled up next to her. “I am going to keep you here, raping you till you are pregnant. It’s a done deal. It’s your destiny. Good night bitch”.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Forced to Breed
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 05:27:47 PM »
Yummy! :bowdown: You my dear will go far with erotica! :clap2: Loved it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Bitch

• Savage Hero
  • Savage points? 29
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 04:08:23 PM »
I loved the part he was pumping cum into her and she couldn't stop him. YUM :D

Offline 3vcdc

• Perv
  • Savage points? 2
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 04:24:16 PM »
it was a great story is there any more or even a squeal to this story

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 03:04:43 PM »
Thanks for the comments.

@ 3vcdc: I think that is as far as I can take it, so not expecting a sequel for this, sorry. Unless someone gives me some ideas.......

Offline 3vcdc

• Perv
  • Savage points? 2
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 06:48:27 AM »
thanks shygirl for respond to me it was a great story

Offline seeder21

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 22
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 07:20:12 PM »
BEAUTIFUL Shygirl!!!! I love this story! Short, easy to read, to the point erotic and makes me want to,,,,,, :clap2:

Offline MeganC

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 13
  • Wife of One, Mother of Five.
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 10:26:41 PM »
Thanks for the comments.

@ 3vcdc: I think that is as far as I can take it, so not expecting a sequel for this, sorry. Unless someone gives me some ideas.......

Yould could pick up a year later and she has a baby and thinks he will let her go and then he goes for #2... :fuck:

Offline Whiskey_Tango

• White Trash
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 20
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 12:40:52 AM »
What an incredibly hot story. I will use this often.......
Fuck me like you hate me

Offline seeder21

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 22
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 12:46:55 AM »
NO problem WT!!!! :kinky:

Offline Whiskey_Tango

• White Trash
  • Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 20
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 01:49:07 AM »
NO problem WT!!!! :kinky:

:) Thank you for the crop ;)
Fuck me like you hate me

Offline ripit

• Perv
  • Savage points? 2
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 09:32:14 PM »
shygirl, you have one wicked mind. excellent story, need to do more. :-bd

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 11:21:34 PM »
After some thinking and prompts and ideas from people, I decided to write another instalment for the story. One possibility among many. Thanks to all those who game ideas.

-------

Almost two years later...

Stacy sighed as she bathed herself in the large tub. Her body relaxed in the warm water as she enjoyed the time alone. Even though she was relaxed, she was also alert. She was listening in to the baby monitor, ready to go to the child if he started to cry. She couldn’t explain it. When she had been impregnated through rape, she thought she would hate the child as much as she hated the monster who raped it into her. But she was wrong. She had falling in love with the baby boy even though she could clearly see his father’s features on him.

She remembered how he had forced her to take test after test during the initial weeks of rape. He had bought dozens of pregnancy tests and she was a wreck each time she was forced to check if her body had succumbed to his seed. For months her body had fought valiantly, refusing to let him conquer her even though he had conquered and taken her body. But then, after one brutal night of rape, he had forced her to take the test that had signaled her complete domination. She remembered starring at the little white stick with horror. She had thought that she might have a chance of escape but with the positive test, her hopes vanished. He, on the other hand, was elated and had ‘made love’ to her for hours that day, telling her how her body was now completely his.

The baby’s father had become somewhat gentler as her pregnancy had progressed. The first few months were filled with endless rape though. He even raped her ass to her great shame and horror. He had taken her ass when her tummy grew heavy with child. But then, as soon as it had begun, the rapes stopped. He kept her locked up, gave her good food, made her exercise and let her have her way in her prison. He gave her books to read and chores to do. A stranger might have thought they were a couple, the man strong and providing, while the woman soft and meek.

Stacy was still scared of him but it comforted her when he came to play with the baby. He seemed delighted at the outcome. She in turn wondered about how she could escape with the child. She couldn’t possibly leave him behind. The house was a veritable fortress though. She had tried to find a way out when he was away. There was none. She would have to trick him but she didn’t know how.

He watched her in the tub, the micro camera giving him a perfect view of her body and face. She had a look that made him suspicious. He had seen it when he caught her roaming around the house, testing the doors and even the walls. The cameras located all over the house made sure that he was aware of everything. After being with her for two years, he had come to know her tells. He knew that she had not given up. Even after he had raped a baby into her, she hoped to escape.

This fact might have angered another man but it only elated him. She was not broken. She was intact in mind. She was strong and that only made him hunger for her. It had been a long time since he had taken her. Of course he had raped others during her pregnancy but he never left evidence behind the way he did with her. He wanted to fill her up, to mark her and to own her body and soul.

He gazed at her as she got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself. Her body had recovered nicely from the pregnancy. Her breasts were still large but her stomach was now as flat as the day he brought her here. Her breasts mesmerized him and he found himself wanting to pull the towel away just to stare at them. He had wanted to feast on them but since this was her first child, he did not want undue stress. Now that the child was older, he had little to worry about. He adjusted himself, sitting uncomfortably as his erection grew in his pants. He was going to wait a few more months but having seen her naked body; he knew that was not to be.

He waited, watching her go to the cot and check on the child before dressing for bed. She put on the silk negligee that he had bought for her. He watched patiently as she sipped under the covers and switched off the light. He kept watching as the night light turned on automatically, affording him with enough light to see her in bed. Then quietly, he made his way down the stairs to the well furnished facility under his house. He was quiet as he shed his clothes outside the bedroom room. Even as his child slept peacefully, he was getting ready to rape its mother.

He was rock hard when he walked to the bed and slipped under the covers swiftly. Stacy would have screamed if not for the fact that his hand had found its way to her lower face, pressing against her mouth to silence her.

“Shhhhh” he whispered before taking his hand away. “You don’t want to wake the baby, do you?”

Stacy was silent though her heart beat loudly in her ears. Why was he here? That horrible feeling she had felt when she found out about her fate that first time, returned. Her mouth felt dry as she tried to form words. “Please...” was all she could say. She thought that since the baby, he had lost interest in her and that maybe he would let her go some day.

“Shhhhh...” he whispered again, turning onto his side and brushing his cock against her.

She gasped in surprise and tried to scoot away when he grabbed her by her neck and waist and pulled her to him.

She was shaking now, and filled with uncertainty. “Please...” she whispered again as he let go of her neck and tweaked a nipple.

He ignored her pleas, his eyes raking over her body which had lost the cover of the sheets. He grinned and then quickly rolled on top of her, nipping at her neck almost playfully.

Stacy squealed softly but she was trapped under him. All those feelings of helplessness flooded back into her as she remembered the way he had raped her. All the memories made her tremble as humiliation and horror struck her anew. But why was he doing this? He had gotten what he wanted. He had a child. Her confusing and fear were etched on her face.

He smiled in response and moved his legs to spread hers with his knees. He groaned when his cock nestled against her warmth.

“Please, I can’t...” she whimpered and tried to push him off.

He cocked his head back and smirked. “Don’t you remember what I said? Don’t you remember why you are here? Besides, he needs brothers and sisters.” He said it with such conviction that she was shocked into silence.

What about her? What about what she wanted? She wanted her own life. She didn’t want to be raped and forced to have his spawn. “Please, you have him. Isn’t he everything you wanted?” she tried to reason. Maybe if she could make it about the child, he might not want to have another.

“Yes, I have him. I also have you. Which means I can have more... Lots more,” he whispered, his voice sounding serious, almost daring her to contradict.

“I can’t... I don’t want another child...” she whimpered before she could see how serious he was.

He grabbed her by the throat and starred into her eyes, his face hard, his eyes cold. He squeezed her neck as he moved his hips to position himself against her pussy. “You will have as many as I force into you. That is your only purpose in life now,” he told her in a harsh, no-nonsense tone. And with that, he forced his cock into her, pushing it in until he was buried all the way. He rested there and savored the warm tightness. He had missed this more than he had realized.

He began moving in her, slowly at first but quickly gaining speed and rutting her as he had done when he had first captured her. Stacy merely held on and wept. She really had no say in this. He wanted her pregnant with another rape baby and there was little she could do. She bit her lip and cried as the force of his thrusts increased. Deep inside, her pussy started to clamp down on him, sucking his cock into her. She cried out in despair as her body took control, treating her rapist breeder as a lover.

“You lying little whore…” he groaned as he felt her pussy coming alive. “You want this… Your body is begging for it... I should have fucked you much earlier than this… Don’t worry… I am going to keep fucking this… fuck box… till it’s full of cum… You are going to have another …“rape baby”…. And another… and another… Till I decide it’s enough… You were born for this… Could take years… Dozens of years…” he grunted as he thrust in and out of her.

"Nuh... no... please... not again... I can't..." was all she was able to whimper as he picked up the pace. She couldn't imagine this life where she had no choice. He was going to breed her over and over again. She was scared, angry and confused. He had taken so much from her. Yes, he had given her a son but she still wanted her old life of freedom back. She wanted to decide if and when to have sex or children. With him that choice was not hers and she hated it.

Regardless of her hatred and fear, her body was getting ready for nature to take its course. When he sped up, her hips bucked in response. When he went deep, her body got hotter, climbing towards an orgasm. When he finally grunted and came inside her, her pussy gulped down his seed, clamping around his cock and sealing his seed inside her. The ensuing ripples of orgasm swept through her like a hurricane, leaving her panting and clinging onto him as he emptied the last drop of cum into her.

Once he was done, he slide over and wiped her tears, kissing her brow with a look of contentment. "You are made for breeding. You will get used to it. You will see..." he said and pulled her to him. With a sigh he was asleep, leaving Stacy in a state of shock, both in terms of what he had said about her being bred over and over again, and also how her body had reacted to her rape. She had no doubt that he would rape another baby into her. And she had no way to stop him. She closed her eyes and remembered the plans she used to have. They were beyond her now that she had become his breeding toy.

Offline cum get me

• Good girls go to Heaven. Bad girls go Everywhere!
  • Perv
  • Savage points? 8
  • WTF?!?!?!?!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 06:43:52 PM »
Thank you so much for the story and part 2! SO VERY  :flame:! Excellent job! These will help with some very kinky situations!  :kinky:
I must caution you Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus!

Offline seeder21

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 22
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »
Oh yes!!!! I do like part two too! Thank you girl!   :-bd  :hooray:

Offline memnoch

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 4
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 12:04:53 AM »
Thank you Shygirl for a wonderfully crafted story  :bravo:
If the bitch is getting wet it's time to switch to her ass

Offline MeganC

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 13
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »
Thank you for posting pt 2!!

Offline PQuines

• Civilian
  • Savage points? 0
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 08:27:18 AM »
Extremely hot! I hope you have more of this in your mind. If it's your taste I would like to read about forced prostitution. To show us how innocent girls were coerced, blackmailed, forced, raped, kidnapped into becoming street whores for the common men. Would you like to give it a try?

Offline MeganC

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 13
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 02:52:04 PM »
I'd love to see part three!  :bravo:

Offline MasterDream59

• Perv
  • Savage points? 4
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2013, 12:19:46 PM »
Both stories are excellent!
Go into the darkest place of your mind and find the desires you speak of to no one. When you get there, then I will come.

Offline MeganC

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 13
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 04:49:39 PM »
Still the best story on this site!  :bravo:

Offline sexy esmeralda

• Civilian
  • Savage points? 1
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »
u leave the readers unsatisfied, u r really good but we need more

Offline MeganC

• Rapist/Victim
  • Savage points? 13
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 10:35:01 AM »
u leave the readers unsatisfied, u r really good but we need more

Ditto that!  :bravo:

Offline MyConstantCraving

• Lady Darkness
  • Perv
  • Savage points? 14
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 09:39:53 PM »
Wow, Shygirl...not only a very hot story, 'forced breeding' is one of my fave fantasies. Thank you for such an awesome work. So very well written and it kept my attention. Talented work. ;)
"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." – (Dune)

Offline Shygirl

• Savage Sexpert
  • Savage points? 201
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 10:36:57 PM »
Thank you all for your encouraging comments :)

I'm open to a part 3... but... I need some ideas

Then one of these days I'll sit down and let loose :)

Where do you think the story could go?