Author Topic: Wife rape roleplay.  (Read 1279 times)

Offline MyNatalie

• Perv
  • Savage points? 8
  • Referrals: 0
Wife rape roleplay.
« on: July 26, 2010, 03:43:35 AM »
OK how about this one. As you may have noticed from my other posts I have this fantasy about having my wife raped in front of me. How about acting it out? I will play myself. Need one hot female to play her. And one or more guys to defile her.

Anyone up for it?

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 319
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Wife rape roleplay.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 07:43:50 PM »
I might be up for it though I would prefer one-on-one... Not a fan of group plays.

It could work where we describe what the husband and wife are feeling while we both control what the third party is doing - i.e. god mode the rapist, e.g. It is more like story writing than roleplay though due to the amount of God modding that would need to be involved...

You:
I watched my wife's head snapped to the side, her hair flying. I looked on in horror as he slapped her face not once but twice in quick succession. I heard her sobbing and then she turned her face to me. I could only stare at her in my helpless situation 

The wife:
That hurt. I looked to my husband for help but he was just staring at me. The man was leering at me, and I knew what he wanted by the way his eyes ran up and down my body. "Please stop! You can have our cash. Just leave us alone," I tried to plead with him as he came for me, grabbed my hair, pulled me up and threw me on the bed.

"No, I'm not after money. I'm after some pussy. Your will do just fine," he says as I try to crawl towards my husband, desparate to get away from this maniac.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MyNatalie

• Perv
  • Savage points? 8
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 01:39:06 PM »
I really like this idea. What do you need to know about her to play this with me?

Offline Mr.James

• Perv
  • Savage points? 3
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 12:48:47 AM »
I can join in on that one, but will love to know more about the wife. Not talking about a pic ( yet), but a description will help me imagine things better and give me ideas :)
 Also some help on where and how to post, cos PM is still locked for me, but hope to have it soon :)

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 319
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 05:42:59 AM »
Cool. Well, I think some physical characterises of your wife would be good if you want those involved... Anything about her character, how she would behave, dress and stuff like that to incorporate in the play. Will she like what was happening, what is she most afraid of, any fetishes you'd like involved, location...

MyNatalie can start the introductory post to the play (setting, background, etc.) and Mr James and I can jump in. Also elaborate on the style of writing (first person/third person, past of present tense, etc.) just so our writing comes together...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Mr.James

• Perv
  • Savage points? 3
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 05:56:57 AM »
That will be necessary to start, also MyNatalie can determine the roles for me and u. I hope he didn't give up on that.

Offline MyNatalie

• Perv
  • Savage points? 8
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 04:27:51 AM »
No I did not. Just had a mad week or so. Just before we start, you are OK with the fact that she does not share this fantasy?