Author Topic: Bride rape pictures  (Read 5526 times)

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
  • Referrals: 4
Bride rape pictures
« on: July 04, 2010, 12:35:19 AM »
I have not seen a picture topic and I thought we could use one to complement the Bride rape discussion topic at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's some hentai ones:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Bride rape pictures
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 03:40:16 AM »
thanks so much, Mystie!

Especially winsome is row ten, the middle image: the girl sprawled on the hard, tile floor, with her gown up and her stockings and garters exposed. :whoa:  Hot damn, I'd love to jump on her! :bravo:

:clap2:

My day is not complete until I have completely ruined somebody else's.

Offline Mystique

• Shapeshifter
  • Violator
  • Savage points? 320
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 04:49:55 AM »
You're welcome :) I like a good damsel in distress and a bride sure fits the category. There's one set here with a blonde in stockings that looks matches the winsome bride in stockings and garters. I would have liked to see some tears. These are from various ravished bride image gallaries available free online.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline prey4me

• Sinful Savage
  • Savage points? 55
  • Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 01:04:08 AM »
Thanks--Russian smut, bride rape especially, is problematic.  On this one, I've seen the same gowns show up in various videos.  One was so heavy duty--I think it was made by a sail or tent maker!
My day is not complete until I have completely ruined somebody else's.

Offline Mr.James

• Perv
  • Savage points? 3
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 01:21:06 AM »
Thank you for those sets, Mystique! I loved the drawings the most! Sad only that some hentai is censored, but the rest was great! I love those brides used and covered in cum  :scratch: 

Offline MasterAlan

• Virgin
  • Savage points? 0
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 11:37:08 PM »
A virgin bride deflowered before her hubby can get to her.

Yummy.   ::)